BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when is the 07 dates for the ART course released?

I AM attending this year, I've already started saving my pennies:rockon

·
Stykwoman
246 Posts
So when is the 07 dates for the ART course released?

I AM attending this year, I've already started saving my pennies:rockon
Westcoast Superbike School dates are usually released right around the time of the Vancouver International Bike Show which is at the end of January.

The website should be updated around that time as well. www.westcoastsuperbikeschool.com

If you want any information before then, just call Troy Burstyk @ 778-863-0563 or 604-519-0000 (work). Although dates aren't known yet, sign up has begun. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
signing up already?
where do i sign>

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I will be signing up this year as well. Want to hit some track days here and down across the line. Ive been wondering when the schedule would get posted to, for the school and also for the track, it must be known by now?
Glad someone asked this, hopefully dates will be posted soon.

·
Stykwoman
246 Posts
I will be signing up this year as well. Want to hit some track days here and down across the line. Ive been wondering when the schedule would get posted to, for the school and also for the track, it must be known by now?
Glad someone asked this, hopefully dates will be posted soon.
Unfortunately we have to wait for the Car Club at Mission Raceway to decide on their dates for the track first before we can choose the dates for track days or schools. They usually try to make this available for us to do before the motorcycle show so all we can do right now is wait.

The minute the dates are known, they will be posted.

You can still put your name on the sign up list by calling Troy or e-mailing him.

Cheers!

·
Not wearing pants.
3,387 Posts
Ooooo oooo oo I want to do this soooo bad...I take it some sliders are recommended so I don't rash up my baby like a bad case of VD?

I suck at riding, will ART give me the willy-nillys? When does registration usually fill up by? I need to start making some cash before I can sign the line...

·
Chronic
4,472 Posts
Ooooo oooo oo I want to do this soooo bad...I take it some sliders are recommended so I don't rash up my baby like a bad case of VD?

I suck at riding, will ART give me the willy-nillys? When does registration usually fill up by? I need to start making some cash before I can sign the line...

It's kind of related.
A little protection in advance goes a long way to avoiding regret.
Cheap too:evilgrin

Everyone leaves with a huge grin, so start saving!

·
SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT
125 Posts

Yes, come to the ART class - I need someone who is slower than me!!! :laughing

·
Registered
439 Posts
i love when people ask the questions in my head!

ok i kinda suck too but i want it bad also! so same boat here! dont want to entrench any bad habits im planning to sing on too.....edit: i meant sign on, but hell i'll sing on!

·
Chronic
4,472 Posts
They get the old, the slow, the cautious, the not-cautious-enough, the smart, experinced and not.
By 10am your butterflies are gone.
By 12am your pumped.
By 4pm your sore, a little tired, and have a grin you though only Tequila could give.

Worry about what you'll do with the addiction you'll get.

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Bernie, I'm a born-again sportbike rider after taking two years off (to ride 'tards and dirt). I bought myself another street/track sportbike a few weeks ago. Can you offer anything special for a return student? :angel

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Harps, we always have some spots at Tradex for returning students. Don't forget the Track Daze at Mission as well. We should have the complete schedule int he next couple of days.
It will be good to see you back out there.

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Cool. Thanks Troy.

I figured the Tradex would be a good place to get my feet wet before I hit a real track. With BBay not longer available, I need something else to get me use to riding again.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Harps did you get a sportbike just so you can "Harps" our new foam barriers?

BTW - you don't have your stock ZX6R can hanging around do you?

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Hmmm, I might still have my can sitting in the garage? Can't remember if the guy who bought the bike took it or not. I'll have a look and let you know if I run across it.

As for the foam barriers, they should be safe. I don't *think* I'll be out at Mission this year, but you never know. I was planning on it (as the bike is already set-up for Mission) but noticed that they are all weekday practices & trackdaze. If I'm gonna have to take a day off work to go to the track, I'll do the trek and head someplace funner down south.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
The only WMRC practices are on the weekend but ya, we had some "challenges" getting weekend dates. Shoot me a PM about the can when you get a chance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts