BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I ain't not no genius
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
next wednesday i go pick her up in Maple Ridge. A black and silver gsxr1000, brand new baby. frame sliders, fender eliminator and spools installed. i'm gonna ride with that bizarre stock exhaust just to check it out and till i decide what to replace it with. anybody else have an 05 or 06? anybody with that stock exhaust still on it? I haven't heard it yet.

That same day, May 3rd also marks the 1 year anniversary of my best friend's death on his R6. will be visiting the site, family and friends later that day too. a decal in his honor will be the first one placed on the new gixxer.

http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=49884
http://www.bcsportbikes.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=17453&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase. Are you selling your K3 750?

F

·
0 Posts
05 gixxer thou came by the shop yesterday with a stock pipe ,,sounds like a sewing machine ,prety much the only stock pipes that sound any kind of good is the 04-06 yami R1 and thats marginal .

get anything but the stocker,you dont need a megaphone noise maker ,but anything un-sewing machine like .

"frame sliders installed " at least your starting on the right foot

·
I ain't not no genius
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i'm keeping the k3 750. and pretty sure i will replace the pipe with a yosh again but will shop around.

·
I ain't not no genius
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mikeelliot said:
is it a new K5 or K6?
K5, brand new though. apparently there's no difference between k5 and k6 except colors and i dont like the 06 schemes. the savings will buy me lots of extras too.

·
Twist Master
1,142 Posts
K 5

Is It The One That's Been In The Show Room Window At Cr, Cycle Since Last Year ???? If So You Got A Good Deal.

·
yorkshire sheep shagger
535 Posts
Machinist said:
Is It The One That's Been In The Show Room Window At Cr, Cycle Since Last Year ???? If So You Got A Good Deal.

Hey I even considered trading my 12R for that one in the window at CR, sweet price, good lookin bike......Congrats on the bike & removing my temptaion:laughing

·
I ain't not no genius
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Machinist said:
yup dats da one. black and silver.

·
Twist Master
1,142 Posts
Good Deal !!!!

YOU GOT AN REAL GOOD BUY ON THAT BIKE DARREN , COULD NOT BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEEN THE PRICE TAG ON IT.:eek

IS THE MEMORIAL THE ONE BEHIND TOMMY'S ????

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Congratulations!!

·
I ain't not no genius
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Machinist said:
YOU GOT AN REAL GOOD BUY ON THAT BIKE DARREN , COULD NOT BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEEN THE PRICE TAG ON IT.:eek

IS THE MEMORIAL THE ONE BEHIND TOMMY'S ????
yeah that's the place :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts