BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was the green 6R - you were 3 guys, I think you are all members here, 1 person sitting on tank legs in front. Other person old ZX7R with lights under the bike and another newer GSXR 600 or 750.....the last one...you gave good chase.....though still beat ya of HWY 1 :p:p:p....good stuff....nice "riding" with you all.....

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
adamantium said:
Is this site becoming a personals board? :p

I dunno you put up the thread inquiring how many folks here were single....anyway I doubt any of the 3 riders today were female....

S

·
0 Posts
Human, sorry but none were female. I was going to go with them, but bailed right before as I'm not supposed to ride @ night yet (no full license yet).

Anyways, it was Skid-Mark (99 GSXR-750), our friend Dan (9? ZX-7), and Jamie (93 GSXR-1100, which nearly has more power than god)

I think they just went from the North Shore to Coquitlam and back.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, Dan not like I was looking for a female, I put up this thread just to see if they were infact members.....as I remebered the 7R with the lights in the bcbikes section.....lol

so Jamie was sitting on the tank on hwy 1, Dan was crouched in the middle and Sidmark gave chase....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts