BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its A 99 updated with a 2001 nose. It has been very well maintained, has just turned 50,000 kms and runs perfect. Never crashed. The previous owner installed the 2001 nose because he liked the look of it over the 99.

I just finished doing a frame up clean up on it with some mild custom mods. The bike was in need of a paint job so I decided to take it one step further and give it a total once over. Not because the bike needed it but because I wanted to. The Frame and Swingarm have been Powdercoated Matt Black, the rims painted Gold and the bodywork repainted. All exposed metals, Aluminum and Steel, have been given a brushed finish. Every bracket, nut and bolt has been refinished in one way or another. The brake system has been completely rebuilt and the Valves were just reset as well. Every inch of this bike has gotten the once over.

Perfomance mods consist of:
BMC Air Filter
Muzzy Exhaust
Kleen system mod was done
The Cams have been degreed and a Dyno-Jet jet kit professionally installed after all the other mods were done
Goodridge braided front brake lines
SBS front Rotors
Braking rear Rotor
Barnett Clutch was put in approx 2000 Kms ago
Tires are Dunlop 208 GP`s, they`re about half worn
new chain n sprockets

Cosmetic Mods:
Zero Gravity smoked double bubble windscreen
LP G.P. Mirrors
LP signals
both seats have been professionally refinished
Sliders
Custom made mirror block off plates and license plate/signal bracket
Sylvania ultrablue headlight bulbs 65watt lo beam/80 watt hi
Aftermarket Footpegs of some kind. I think they`re Vortex
also included is an LP Tank Bra

All the work on this bike is less than 2 weeks old and only has a few hundred kms on it.

I`m asking $6500 obo.

P.M. here if your interested

Adam

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$6200 obo, and for the right deal I will deliver the bike to the Lower Mainland or anywhere else within a reasonable vicinity.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts