BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
sweet... finally a pic of my new r6 front and center, thanks. Now you guys can see what it looks like.

-arai-

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Who rides that red and black Gixxer next to the katanna ? I think I saw them on the beach a couple days ago and on 152nd st.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Looks like a good group. I was gonna meet you guys. But it was too late. Where did you guys ride too?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ryan R said:
Who rides that red and black Gixxer next to the katanna ? I think I saw them on the beach a couple days ago and on 152nd st.
Ryan, that's mine :D but it wasn't me whom you saw on the beach + 152nd. Was riding only back and forth work past week until today.:(

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Gees, you guys DEFINITELY need a Honda in your group, I guess I am going to have to insure mine soon, gotta represent! :)

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
absolutdm said:
There was the RC51 (sorta in disguise, second picture, orange bike).
RC51 ? wow, thought it was an F4i, never seen a yellow RC though, Castrol colors ?....I like the fancy "S" on the Katana's tank....

·
Registered
725 Posts
Human said:

RC51 ? wow, thought it was an F4i, never seen a yellow RC though, Castrol colors ?....I like the fancy "S" on the Katana's tank....
The RC 51 is the orange bike, its painted like the CABIN superbike in japan

·
Registered
227 Posts
Kit said:

The RC 51 is the orange bike, its painted like the CABIN superbike in japan
is that orange or red? either way, its one fine looking RC:eek.... who rides that btw?

n is that n R1 with some sort of front mask alteration beside the RC??

C

·
0 Posts
vrecksler said:
Gees, you guys DEFINITELY need a Honda in your group, I guess I am going to have to insure mine soon, gotta represent! :)
lets represent HONDA next ride man.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
A little late, but here none the less. ;)

Kits R6, his buddies RC-51 (pre-crash), Xenz's GSX-R600 and my R6.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts