BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
peter likes chachi
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather pending, meeting in front of metrotown mcdonalds and yes starbucks for those of you who cant ride without it. Please be gassed up and on time. The meeting time is 10:45 and i want to leave by 11 am. Please post up if you are coming. Also if you have no one on the back you are welcome to post me up and Ill find a lady for you.
In a nutshell the route will take us through maple ridge and mission over to langley on the ferry, through langley and abbotsford into and around cultas lake. We'll have late lunch around 2:00 and head back. Should be back to town by like 4 30ish.
:thewave

·
Registered
888 Posts
I'll come out! Find me a lady, if not I'll try to find one. I have a small helmet if she needs one.

·
Registered
888 Posts
adam112 said:
whats your price range? :coffee
Price range? I have to pay for the lady as well? :( Boo to that! I can't barely afford the gas!

·
Now accepting DONATIONS!
425 Posts
Bikehugger said:
I wanna go for a ride!!!!!! I was just denied a sv650, (not enough money) boo hoo!

I have a helmut.
I have a bike and am in abby...pm for details!

otherwise, I'm in for the ride and will have someone on the back!

Pete

I

·
0 Posts
oh hmmm now im trying to decide between this and the ubc ride the same day..i got no passenger..but also only 1 helmet

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Also if you have no one on the back you are welcome to post me up and Ill find a lady for you.
That is so pimp! Do you have a funfur fedora with a big feather sticking out of the hat band? Do you drive a Cadillac with a chandalier inside it?

Seriously man, I wish I could go but I gotta work. Nothing like blind date bike club.

·
peter likes chachi
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cant wait to c u Pete. It will be a blast. Anyone else just come out. Pm me with details if u have no one on the back or pm me if you have no bike and would like to ride and ill put the shits together and get you back on weather u r getting picked up or weather u need to just show up.
Oh and i got extra helmuts all sizes

·
Registered
90 Posts
I may be in for a ride, though I'm not sure if my bike will be ready for 11:00 or not. Plus I don't have a passenger though I do have 3 helmets...
probably hafta be the next one, but ya never know.

·
Ridin' Dirty
852 Posts
Whats with this 2 up shit, booo!!! I don't do passengers and last time I was one I almost had a heart attack :eek

·
Now accepting DONATIONS!
425 Posts
Libby said:
Whats with this 2 up shit, booo!!! I don't do passengers and last time I was one I almost had a heart attack :eek

you can tag along on the bak of mine! :laughing

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm up for a ride, I have a spare helmet, and an empty seat..Only problem is my RC51 has a really small seat..It would be extremely uncomfortable, if not completely intollerable for anyone over 5'6 and 125 lbs..If the guy in the funfur fedora can set me up, I'm in! Ohh ya, the RC51 is a V twin..It vibrates more than the 4 cylinder bikes.. Probably most suited to someone in their late 20's to mid 30's.. Hair color optional! :)

·
Now accepting DONATIONS!
425 Posts
bring spare helmet, ride by local starbux....you'll have a passenger in no time! don't rely on others to hook u up!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Did I click on lavalife by mistake?

Bonz Components said:
Only problem is my RC51 has a really small seat..It would be extremely uncomfortable, if not completely intollerable for anyone over 5'6 and 125 lbs..Probably most suited to someone in their late 20's to mid 30's.. Hair color optional! :)

·
Registered
888 Posts
Argyle said:
... Ziv no GF what gives bro
Christine says that she can't go for long rides just yet. She is all out of "riding" shape. Gets tired too fast and I don't want to take the risk.

·
Registered
81 Posts
mcaswell said:
Did I click on lavalife by mistake?
HAHAHAHAHA!!! no kidding!!

anyways...i don't do passengers either...and no pete...i'm not ridin' bitch! well libby...looks like we'll have to either crash this ride or do our own!:rockon

·
peter likes chachi
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I say you ladies crash this one. I would love to c u out libby, u know that. and Konagirl i have no ide who u r but be there before 11 gassed up and your in for the ride. oH, and libby "whats with this 2up bs", i do enough huligan riding that one calm ride a year is appropriate. Youll still be in my mirror anyway. Muahhh

Pete keep the comments up................ I love every 2 bits you have to put in.

Just show up and i am sure we'll be able to find you a seat for those who are really dying to go for a ride but have no ones bike to ride on. Pm me if you are stuck and Ill do my best to accomodate everyone.

Last but not least if you want to ride on your own and with no one on the back youare still welcome but it will be a more moderate speed ride.

·
Now accepting DONATIONS!
425 Posts
konagirl said:
HAHAHAHAHA!!! no kidding!!

anyways...i don't do passengers either...and no pete...i'm not ridin' bitch! well libby...looks like we'll have to either crash this ride or do our own!:rockon
c'mon now....you know you wanna ride the BIG MACHINE!!! hehehee!! :rockon

I don't think ANY guy would ever ride bitch behind the girl riding....that would just be too weird! In any event, konagirl and libby, you had better show up or I'll be disappointed!!

Pete

1 - 20 of 55 Posts