BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bike is sweet,it has a set of sharkskinz on it (brand new) and can be registered for the road or used on the track.It has just over 3000km on it .It is a ICBC insurance job,the bike was skidded down the road at 40km and damaged all the cosmetics on it.It has a small rash in the tank about the size of a loonie,but I can have it painted for a small charge,I can also paint the whole bike for you in one color for about $500.This bike isn't even broken in yet.All taxes have been paid on this bike,and would be put in your name for the price of $7500 no extra transfer tax,nothing.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya when I mean hardly brokein yet? The first 1500km is the breakin period,and the next 1500 was spent around town,so what I'm saying ,it's never been ridden hard,or done a bunch of wheelies,or dragraced, I'm saying this bike is CLEAN !

B

·
0 Posts
if i only had some coin..... i'll tell my friend about it though, he's looking.

·
I LOVE lamp!!
66 Posts
so, the damage has been repaired and the only damage on the bike is the small rash on the tank???

oh yeah, what kinda small charge are we talkin about for the repair on the tank?

btw, what are sharkskinz???

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sharkskinz are a brand of bodywork?
like I said ,I can probably get this bike painted 1 color for about 5-600 bucks

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tank rash side

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
They're race fairings. You can put some auxilary headlight in by having them cut (or buying OPP fairings), although it wouldn't be nearly as safe and as great as the stock headlights.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I'm concerned about the headlights too. Can they be added to the existing fairing or is that not possible?

·
I LOVE lamp!!
66 Posts
i might consider this bike, but if i buy it, i want it to be as true to original as possible. is there any way that you can sell the bike with the factory fairings/lights.

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
bykerboi said:
i might consider this bike, but if i buy it, i want it to be as true to original as possible. is there any way that you can sell the bike with the factory fairings/lights.
your gonna be paying for factory stuff then and that's not gonna be cheap. the reason he's letting the bike go for so low is cause he's not spending time on fixing it up, thus the low cost. I'm guessing if you want it as original as possible, maybe you should be looking for USED uncrashed non-icbc writeoff bikes.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a good set of PIAA retna rippers are just as good as any stock headlight as I have ever seen,and can be instaled verry easily. This bike is more for someone that wants to go racing,but it can be streeted,with a little work.

Funny everyone wants to be STOCK ?
At SBW last year,one of the best looking bikes there was a black 750 gsxr with a polished frame,everything that wasn't black,was polished,and he was runnin race glass,with a set of aftermarket lights,nice bike,lot's of attention.

whoever said that aftermarket lights arent as safe as stock????
have you ever seen a new BMW or BENZ coming your way at night,or evin in the day? I know I can pick em out a metric mile away(WAY BRIGHTER) and that's what you would look like with a set of good bulb's under ya!

My stock broker say's : Never invest in STOCK !

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No sorry I need the $ for summer.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Your stock broker may have good taste, but he's a lousy investment advisor. Stock will generate the best return, whereas any money spent on aftermarket will be pretty much gone without a trace when it's time to sell.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hu99 the stock broker thing was a joke............get it?
like why buy a stock can for a 1000 gsxr ,when you can buy a ful system for the price of just a can,STOCK never invest in stock!

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Bender and PH-Q2. Your question about track bikes was moved to General. It really was a new subject.

Lets try and keep the buy and sell on topic OK? It's easy as pie to start a new thread and helps widen the apeal.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts