BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000 Suzuki SV 650 S motorbike – black SV650 $2999

2000 Suzuki SV 650 S motorbike – black SV650
I’ve owned this bike for three seasons and I’m selling as my wife is pregnant and due in September... time to give up motorbikes for now.

Great condition, never dropped or layed down while I’ve owned it. 39,500 kms.

Upgrades: flush mount turn signals, rear fender eliminator, frame sliders, steel braided front brake lines, zero gravity tinted windscreen, clear lens taillight with red bulbs, swingarm stand, clutch lock, 1 season old battery that’s been on a trickle charge unit in the offseason.

The bad: Rear tire is worn out, need replacing. Front tire has approx 30% life left, one of the front brake rotors has a warp that you can feel when braking, but I have a replacement rotor that will go with the bike, all you have to do is install it.

The bikes status is Rebuild. :eekWhen I purchased it, I was apprehensive about the rebuild status but I took a gamble and this bike has been rock solid, never skipped a beat or disappointed me. The black colour is real sharp and looks nice against the silver frame. I’ve always ran synthetic motor oil and kept the chain clean and lubed.

Swingarm stand, clutch lock, & service manual included. The day I wrote this ad I fired up the bike from its winter slumber and took it for a quick rip – it’s ready to ride. Thanks! 604 916 3590 brian

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/mcy/1098312227.html

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump...new price $2800 firm. Ive installed the replacment rotor and the bike brakes very nicley now. I also took a good look at the front tire and its more like 60% tread left - or about 1.5mm above wear bar.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts