BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*34,000 KM's

Curvy, blue, 1st gen, SV650s is up for sale! I've cared well for this motorcycle since I bought it off the second owner four and a half years ago. It pains me to sell the bike as it has been a joy to ride, but unfortunately lately she has not been getting the attention she deserves! I have been living in Germany for the past year and a half, and plan to continue living here. I guess it's time to pass Suzi on to another owner!

The bike has always been well maintained, keeping up with the regular service schedule myself. Oil changes always on time with Motul 10w-40. Always stored inside or under a cover. The last year and a half that I have been away, again stored in a garage under a cover. Before putting the bike into storage, oil change was done, fuel stabilizer into a full tank of fuel.

The motorcycle is in very nice shape considering the age, only a few minor scratches and nicks from normal use. The bike has a few little extra goodies. Tinted screen, aftermarket front signal lights, Ohlin's rear shock with compression and rebound dampening control, thicker fork oil, steel braided front break lines, K&N air filter, jetted carb (don't know the specs on that). Comes with a riser bar set and the original rear shock not installed.

The bike is currently ready to go. Brakes are good, chain and sprockets are fine, tires are fine but I would recommend replacing them next season, new battery.

I've truly enjoyed this bike, and it is a shame that I have to sell it, but I do not want it sitting around any longer.

I am open to offers, NO TRADES. Please email first, I can provide my dad's cell number who is selling the bike for me. Any questions, fire away..

The worst thing is I can't even say goodbye! :( :(

Email: [email protected] or of course PM

hmm now to embed images.....
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Motorcycle fairing
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Rim
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts