BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 month old 2001 ZX-6R Tank (blue) and rider and passenger seats for sale, best offer has them....

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had an accident last summer in which my 1995 ZX600R got totalled, so I got a brand new ZX6R 2001 blue color.

Unfortunately my dad's car caught on fire on Nov. 11th 2001 approx. 3 months after buying the bike, had complications and fights with ICBC, they totalled the bike I said fuck you and got the green 2001 ZX6R....but I have the blue tank and seats, I was working on the bike at the time, and those parts were in the house not in the garage or on the bike.

I had underinsurred the bike by $1,700, but my bike didn't start the fire, they wouldn't listen, and I had a mechanic check out the bike it wasn't a salvage, yet the bastard at ICBC sent it off to he salvage yard without even calling me. :2up :2up :2up

B

·
0 Posts
Is the tank the same as the '02 model? What is something like that worth?

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya same gas tank from 2000-2002 and will fit 9Rs as well....brand new they run for $850....so guys don't dent them.....

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
but not expectibg to gt anything close to that amount so if anyone needs it just email me and let me know how much you would like to pay.....might just be yours for that amt. Sorry Blitz not giving it away for $10

1 - 6 of 6 Posts