12K Miles and in awesome condition. Has the following mods and accessories:
The list of additions:
- Custom integrated rear turn signals and fender eliminator
- Performance Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Evo Mod Chip
- Performance Ignition Amplifier
- Evo High Flow Air Box
- Frame Sliders and Swing Arm Sliders
- Carbon Fiber front fender
- Carbon Fiber rear hugger
- Carbon Fiber Fairing Scoops
- High flow air intake
- Full Arrow Titanium Race System (will consider swapping for stock system to lower price)
It is shown with OZ wheels and those can be included for the right price.
The bike is in Bellingham but I've been told that getting it over the border won't be a chore. The Speedo is digital and sets to KM with no hassle. I've seen these sell for huge prices up north and I think this one is very reasonably priced at $10,000 Cdn. No test pilots unless I know you or you leave the cash with me.
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
BC Sport Bikes Forum
A forum community dedicated to all sport bike owners and enthusiasts In British Columbia. Come join the discussion about reviews, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Open to all sport bikes models of Honda, BMW, Yamaha, Suzuki and more.