BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Motard Central
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THIS IS A GOOD DEAL, LOOK HOW MUCH FUN YOU COULD HAVE??? RIDE FROM HOME TO YOUR FAVOURITE SPOT! READ OUR CHRONICLES< YOU WONT WANT TO MISS.[/COLOR][/U]What's for sale is a 02 KTM EXC 4 stroke (RFS) electric start motorcycle with zero hours on a complete rebuild done by a pro shop. This bike has a polished chrome frame with a custom graphics kit, FAT bars, new tires, new chain and sprokets, a high and low beam H-4 light assembly. The bike is mint and ready to ride on and or off road, that's right people, this bad boy is FULLY REGISTERED AND INSURABLE and comes with papers. Dude, this bike will pay for itself just in gas savings. Too many goodies to mention. This bike can be sold in more than one format. Available for it also is a complete "supermoto kit" in case you want to join the present gong show...
As is, the bike is $6500 and with the motard stuff add a thousand. I will answer any questions you may have but please, dont waite my time with stupid stuff... Thanks for looking. Pictures are available and so is the bike if you want to take a boo. Let me know...

·
Motard Central
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
READ THIS BUMPED ADD PEOPLE.
FastbyFerreira said:
THIS IS A GOOD DEAL, LOOK HOW MUCH FUN YOU COULD HAVE??? RIDE FROM HOME TO YOUR FAVOURITE SPOT! READ OUR CHRONICLES< YOU WONT WANT TO MISS.[/COLOR][/U]What's for sale is a 02 KTM EXC 4 stroke (RFS) electric start motorcycle with zero hours on a complete rebuild done by a pro shop. This bike has a polished chrome frame with a custom graphics kit, FAT bars, new tires, new chain and sprokets, a high and low beam H-4 light assembly. The bike is mint and ready to ride on and or off road, that's right people, this bad boy is FULLY REGISTERED AND INSURABLE and comes with papers. Dude, this bike will pay for itself just in gas savings. Too many goodies to mention. This bike can be sold in more than one format. Available for it also is a complete "supermoto kit" in case you want to join the present gong show...
As is, the bike is $6500 and with the motard stuff add a thousand. I will answer any questions you may have but please, dont waite my time with stupid stuff... Thanks for looking. Pictures are available and so is the bike if you want to take a boo. Let me know...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts