BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
under 9,000 Km's - US$7000 or Cnd$8100 - this is exactly the blue book value. i won't take anything less so don't bother asking. email me with questions or concerns, or feel free to call me 7157899 - bike is located in vancouver - 1st and victoria dr. area. dynoed at 140 hp - sprockets are 14 - 48 on a 530 chain (new). tires have one season left in them (bt014's). bike is about 8 out of 10 (few scratches, scrapes) here is the link to the blue book - http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/ke.kb.mr?kbb;641008;&;rc;r&&2003;Honda;CBR954RR;44954;16895;;;;&&&&& ... the bike has been down on both sides (very minor damage), i have a spair set of farings, lots of extra parts. has a PCr3 power commander w/custom map for the current exhaust (not included in this price), also an ohlins steering damper (not included in this price). again this bike is not in showroom condition - if you want to take your girlfriend for a nice romantic weekend ride in the mountains, and then hang out at the starbucks on robson and thurlow to talk about what kind of polishing wax you use, don't call or email me - i'll tell you right now that this bike isn't for you. on the other hand if you want a monster that will constantly scare you - feel free to come by and take a look. $1000 deposit and you get to take her for a ride.

samson

ps. no offense to the dudes that hang outside the starbucks on robson and thurlow - i'm just not into 2inch chicken strips and non-fat chai tea cafe lattes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts