BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
very mint!!!! 2003 ninja 636 green
Im thinking of selling my bike. it is a 2003 ninja 636 that i bought at the end of the riding season of 2003. the bike is green and gets waxed all the time. it has never been dropped or even have a scatch. this bike is mint and i know you hear that all the time but this time its for real, this bike is my baby!!! it has a new rear tire and a spare front one (i bought them as a set so they would be the same) flush mount lights in the front, k&n air filter, a techlusions that is still in the box, frame sliders that are also still in the box, yoshimura rs3 stainless pipe and down pipe that is new. i still have the stock filter and pipe, the 'trailer hitch' license plate holder in the back has been removed but i still have it..its been replaced with a custom plate holder so the plate is way low, not like the ones you see all the time on these bikes, the bike has 11,000km on it and gets seviced all the time, comes with 1 helmet (black silver xspeed) this bike is NOT a rebuilt bike and has NEVER been laid down, when i say this bike is mint i mean it, you wont find a cleaner or well taken care of bike around. the ONLY reason im selling this bike is becouse i just bought a house last june and im tired of living from pay check to pay check. i found out i still owe 9300 on the bike but im willing to sell it for 8500 and there will be no leans against the bike. look around at all the other 03 bikes on this site and you will see im right in the right price rang. sunny weather is comming...call for more info 604-855-1388 or email [email protected] have lots of pics thanks Rick

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
summer is comming..... time to ride, and if i dont sell this bike soon that is what i just might have to do..lol.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well...
i have been holding my bike for a guy for over 2 weeks now he kept telling me he was coming out but always somthing came up. we had a set price and a firm deal... being the nice guy i am i held the bike with no money down(big mistake), i even turned down 2 really good offers and told lots of people that called the bike was sold. now i dont have any of there numbers to call them back. well the bike is going back in the buy&sell next week if i can get there to place an add, and also if i can find time off work, i will be taking it down to clearbrook kawi. they told me they could and would sell it for me no problem. if anyone would like some pics and more info on the bike just call me rick 604 855 1388
or email me [email protected]
im a firm believer in karma. next time i will ask for a deposit

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it is in the buy&sell this week. hope fully some of the poeple i told it was sold to call back.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how come everyone in van thinks chilliwack is so far away??
bike is still for sale and willing to make someone a very sweet deal,
i put full insurance on it now and if i dont have it sold soon i think im just going to keep it for the season.
thanks rick

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NEW PRICE!!!!!!!! oil change, brake fluid flush and chain tighten and waxed. and full tank of chevron gas. ready to ride.
willing to take part trade on a older kawi. just so i can ride this year.
i was pretty firm at 8500 before but now willing to drop my price and add all the parts and labor in.
thanks rick
[email protected]
604-855-1388

1 - 7 of 7 Posts