Discussion Starter #1
$3000 vs US$28,000 - guess the outcome?

amusing!

Reactions: oldgixxer

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
of course, not mentioned is the fact that the new bike comes with ABS, which I'd certainly want; plus TC, which with 214 HP on tap, you`d likely need, to keep from launching to the moon!

Reactions: bacchus40

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I'm not a fan of rider modes or TC. Maybe I'm too old and set in my ways. Abs I love.

My new gen gsxrr has fantastic throttle control. I don't find the need for electronic numbing down.

I do like the quick shifter. It's bit of a pain for mellow riding but when you want to play hard its terrific. Sadly, you have to navigate the menu to enable it when a quick and dirty on/off switch would have been the ticket.

·
Posing with conviction
5,396 Posts
I am completely out of the loop on more current GSXRs. The '05 and it's ilk were great bikes and of course still are. Question: the newer GSXRs are they significantly different or better?

The outcome of that video is not a surprise, I think to many of us.

·
Registered Abuser
25 Posts
The GSX-R1000 received a massive upgrade in 2017 bringing on par (or surpassing, depending on who you talk to) with the vaunted S1000RR.

Reactions: heisenberg9

·
Posing with conviction
5,396 Posts
Thanks for the video. Definitely has piqued my interest as I will be looking at a new(er) bike next season.

I take it the dealer network these days has shrunk for most of the major brands of litre bikes. The only one I have been in, in years is BK.

·
Registered Abuser
25 Posts
Still plenty of Suzuki dealers around.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts