BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to give everyone the heads up so you can get planning.

We will be at all these dates if anyone wants to join us. I will have more organized groups when the dates get closer, with discounts of course!

2006 Season Motorcycle Event Dates at Pacific Raceways is official!!!

March 31 (Race Weekend)
June 9 (Race Weekend)
August 11 (Race Weekend)
September 8th (this date has been changed from the 15th - sorry)
October 6 (Race Weekend)

Thanks,

Amber

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
No license needed for track days but you can use WMRC lic to race WMRRA events. Thanks for organizing this again Amber. I will be there.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SJOE said:
Yes I will be at all. In terms of licencing normal WMRC will do?
Good to see everyone getting excited about the season!

SJOE, like Bafflebrain said you do not need a license to attend one of the Adrenaline Freaks track days. All trackdays are on a Friday. The ones with (race weekend) will have Saturday / Sunday races with WMRRA. A few sites to check out if you are thinking of going

www.wmrra.com
www.adrenalinefreaks.com

If you do want to race with WMRRA you just pay the visitor license fee, I think it's $20 plus the $10 injured rider fund.

If anyone has questions feel free to PM me. I think the one we did in August of last year we have 40+ Candians make it down..hopefully we can get that many again.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Anybody going on march 31st? I'm heading down for wmrra on april 1/2, so I figure might as well make it a 3day weekend.

so when pre-reg. on there site, I just say in the comments field "with colin & amber"?

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
The adrenalin freak website, listed above should tell you everything you need to know.

·
keepin' it steel
1,171 Posts
J1k said:
hoping to do a track day with either mike er dans 125 this yr.
Do March 31st dude! I won't be able to make it, but I'll get my bike all ready for you.

·
Bitey things are niceless
342 Posts
Amber said:
...you do not need a license to attend one of the Adrenaline Freaks track days...

If you do want to race with WMRRA you just pay the visitor license fee, I think it's $20 plus the $10 injured rider fund.
Okay, so I don't need a license, but do I have to modify my bike at all for the track or can I bring my stock street bike?

·
Member #899
2,611 Posts
Did you notice the date change??

Correction!! There has been a schedule change. Due to a clerical error, we posted that the September date for Pacific Raceways was set for the 15th, however, the actual date is September 8th! Please mark it on your calendar.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ready2Ride said:
Okay, so I don't need a license, but do I have to modify my bike at all for the track or can I bring my stock street bike?
You only need to do minimal bike prep...here is the info from the site

Your Bike - Please, ensure you're bike is track worthy i.e. brakes in full working order, tires in good condition and correctly inflated, no fluid leaks, and all fasteners are correctly tightened etc... Any bike found to be in a un-track worthy condition, will be removed from the track. No Refunds will be issued, NO EXCEPTIONS! AF will help you prep your bike when you go through tech inspection. Things that the techs are looking for are....

No oil leaks. Good tires. Taped or removed blinkers/headlights/brake lights. Taped or removed mirrors. No sharp or broken-off foot pegs will be allowed!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Squire said:
Did you notice the date change??

Correction!! There has been a schedule change. Due to a clerical error, we posted that the September date for Pacific Raceways was set for the 15th, however, the actual date is September 8th! Please mark it on your calendar.

Thanks Nancy...I have updated the first post to Sept 8th

1 - 20 of 33 Posts