BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Poser Emeritus
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have found an online mileage contest that will track everyone's mileage and produce for me the operator of the password up to date mileage summaries for everyone ( including multiple bike owners) who registers. For the not so competitive ones it will still give you an accurate total of km's ridden.

This system is reneable at no cost and will let you tally your miles year after year and is completly on the honour system no mileage proof required.

Each of you will be able to go in and look at your stats, change bikes etc.

I have emailed Adam to ask if he would sticky the actual contest form, but have not yet heard back, while I am waiting let's guage some interest for doing this again.

Contest period April 15 - November 15. 2006

Here is the link to the post specifically for the contest

http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66410

Who is interested ?

:thewave :thewave :thewave

·
Registered
246 Posts
I should have signed up for last year. This year I won't make the same mistake. 20k+ kilometers, here I come!

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
Sure ......

·
Addicted to speed
237 Posts
I'm in. Aside from any recreational riding I do which will be a lot, I have to drive around 100km a day to get to work and back and will be riding 90% of the time so this should be interesting.

F

·
0 Posts
I'd be in for sure. I'd definetly win but my odometer doesn't roll when the bike is on it's side, sliding down the road..

·
Ride Solo
4,215 Posts
I doubt I'll by piling on the miles this year, but I'm in.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I know for a certainty I won't ride as much as '05, but I'm in as well.
This should be a "normal," riding year for me, as I've only got a few trips planned. Oregon x 2, Alaska, and perhaps, just maybe, NWT......

T

·
0 Posts
I'm in!

Any plans to facilitate a Saddle Sore ride again this year Bill?

Rob

·
Poser Emeritus
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Twinfan said:
I'm in!

Any plans to facilitate a Saddle Sore ride again this year Bill?

Rob
yeah more than likely thou this time I will be faster on the paperwork,

The IBA has a new set of rides in state / in province SS1600 we could do that one, I might also lay out a BBG for folks

If there is interest please start a separate thread

·
Registered
416 Posts
bill said:
yeah more than likely thou this time I will be faster on the paperwork,

The IBA has a new set of rides in state / in province SS1600 we could do that one, I might also lay out a BBG for folks

If there is interest please start a separate thread
Just wanted to bump this up again. If any are interested in doing and IBA ride this june feel free to start a new thread. I am planning on doing an bun burner (1500 in 24) stateside but if there is enough interest I would still do a saddlesore ride (1000 in 24) which can be done entirely in B.C..

There are many advantages to doing this in a group as Bill can sign us in and out and is gracious enough to handle the paperwork, it really can't get any easier. Last year there was 3 of us ( one on a 600rr) that all competed it and loved it despite the awful weather.

-Nick

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
I'd be in to a made in BC SS 1000 this June..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts