BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MoToSucCubUS
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of other threads with pics, reviews etc. of the show in general but I’d like to take a minute and give some credit to a person who put a crapload of effort into breathing life back into certain aspects of the show this year. After last year’s strong reviews in what was lacking at the show, Hillbilly Hitchon (5th Gear) started discussing doing a variety of demos with the show organizers. I think it was a big success for a first comeback, and likely to get better with each following year.

Making something happen requires vision and leadership and Bill stepped up to the plate for this show, as he almost always does when afforded the chance.

And here is the man himself in the midst of the action, hanging on for dear life (he tends to do that when he gets excited, like just before a walk to the park, for example):

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
hahahahahahahaaaa........hahaha!

It's the "Who wants Hot Nuts?" guy!! :laughing

·
California dreamin'
2,440 Posts
I just want to say thanks to Bill and his colleagues for all the effort they put into their show. I tried to see it (8:30 pm show on Friday night) but it was too crowded. Nice to see it was popular but it sucked for me not being able to check it out.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Congrats! I loved the show.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Good on ya Billy. You don't get nearly enough credit for all you do to support the sport and provide safe areas to get the bikes WFO.

·
MoToSucCubUS
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ssblade said:
i hope you guys aren't sharing an itch.............hahahahahahaha
hardy har har Joe

fortunately, no. we do however share a belt, which incidentally is the reason for this particular crotch grab - i was wearing it that day.

·
MoToSucCubUS
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
good plan Curtis, it's about time Joe got some cream for that rash. it's starting to spread up his naval.

maybe we'll get him the flatware.

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
Rooster said:
Now I know what to get for a wedding present.
haha... I was totally thinking of that for his next birthday after watching him hoist up those jeans a bunch of times in the 2 shows on friday.

a big :thumbup to Bill for all the good work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts