BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Team Modern Racing
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Modern just got their first GSX-R 600 in. I was hopping it was going to be a blue one (my new race bike) but it's a red one, still looks hot!! They are PDI-ing it today and putting it in the showroom.

Can't wait for MINE!!!

·
Get to da choppah!
1,133 Posts
Meh, I really wasn't that impressed by the styling on the '06. I didn't find it that attractive, what with the odd, bulgy headlight and all...

·
I Came,I Saw,I Conquered
587 Posts
Sweet!! I guess all the other dealerships should follow suit soon and have their bikes in. I'm waiting on the black and yellow 750

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Congrats, but where are the pics? Richmond has had a 750 sitting on the floor for along time now... why are the 600s so late?

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
I hope the production models have a cleaner weld on the swingarm. It looked sort of gumballed to me. But what do I know?

Can't wait for the racing to start this year. Going to be a lot of '06 R6 and '06 GSXR 600/750's.

Even heard a strong rumor of at least 1 '06 ZX10R running this year.

With all the 1000's running superbike, gotta wonder if Oli is going to bring a 10 out???

Spero, tell Aaron you need a 1000 too...

·
Registered
196 Posts
spero said:
Yeah, that would be nice. but I'd be happy with a second 600. "A-bike, B-bike"
right on Spero, get the the 1000 too - plenty of passing power. all you should need for the daily commute ;)

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
spero said:
Yeah, that would be nice. but I'd be happy with a second 600. "A-bike, B-bike"
Well then...A 600, B 600, A 1000, B 1000

Maybe a couple of SV's too!

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
spero said:
Actually that's not far off what Kramer is getting this year. GO TEAM SUZUKI!!!
Will this year be the year for Suzuki? With Kramer bringing the big guns (I hear the 1000 will be done to the nuts) and some fast boys out of Orca Bay, good old Team Green is going to have it's hands full.

There are a bunch of 06 R6's this year too, should be a pretty exciting year for local racing.

Can't wait to see you do your thing again in Pro Spero!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts