BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally someone circumsized that ass ugly rear end of the o6 .

could use a bit more of a kick up but nice just the same

instantly makes it look like it lost 100 pounds of garbage off the back of it

death to the undertail !

·
(newbie)
333 Posts
cool...still dont like the signal lights on the back. Would throw an integrated signal into the brake light and try to cover the holes where the orignal signals used to be.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
agreed

solo tail and get rid of the signals

the hanger would look better being off the inside of the peg and not so much the heel gaurd ,buti think it off a diff bike all together so that was prob the easiest without moving that hanger around

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it looks a bit long now...but still better than stock :)

·
coco bongo
1,003 Posts
thats a godawful heelguard

i like the black calipers and rotors rather than the gold, but fuck, why do they have to be so small

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
still looks pretty funny. an improvment fo sure tho. exhaust looks dumb still

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Small what? Calipers? If so then small is good because small is light and that's unsprung weight you're saving. As long as they maintain the stopping power then smaller is gooder.

Same with the turn signals. Yes integrating them into the brake light is a nice styling exercise but given the brain dead condition of the majority of our city drivers I'm all for keeping the stock signals as an aid to my continued existance on this plane instead of transcending to the next. I've seen a few folks with integrated signals and found that it was hard to figure out what was going on at first. And this is coming from a fellow bike rider. Can you imagine what that cell phone addict will think about the guy with the "busted brake light" in front of them? No thankyou. Function over form I sez.

I like the thin tail look though. The undertail option has lead to some rather chunky looking rear ends. Belly canister is the way to go IMHO.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good stuff. Now just get the owner to mod the ugly little rain drop head lights and the bike will be saved.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Wayy better looking.

If that was my bike, i would use that exhaust, fab up a nicer heel gaurd and get a nice hugger.

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
Lyzic said:
small rotors, 300mm compared to 320mm that regular bikes have
That's one of the trumpeted benefits of radial brakes, smaller rotors for faster turn in.

Of course you could always junk the small rotors and go for the super cherry backwards spinning rotors,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think it looks way better, especially from the side.
still tho...if Kawi could have came up with awesome looking bikes like ZX-7R...why can't they just follow that path? just beware don't get stuck like Porsche is stuck with 911.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts