BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
1. why the flames....?
2. looks wise: i like the current model zx6r better than this new one.. 07-08 headlights look cartoonish

3. ... but the designs are kind of growing on me the more i look at them

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
6r looks good

That front fender on the klr/dirt bike, the zx14 bodywork and the "corporate flames" paint all need to go.

Maybe they should poll the local preschool for some more innovative ideas :surrender

·
Registered
63 Posts
I like how they colour matched the bottom part of the body on the blue and red 6R... before it was flat black on the bottom half of the fairing and didn't look quite as good in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
i really like the black, with red and white flames. looks good.

G

·
i really Fin love the rear section of the new zx6. The back seat area looks good. But them damn corny lights????????????????? WTF

·
Registered
312 Posts
looked a few times at the top picture of the zx6r ( green) and they changed the speedo, did no buddy else see this it looks like the yamaha speedo now

·
Registered
340 Posts
Not crazy about the factory flame job on the 14.
The zx6r looks hot except the front lights.
How come they announce the 2008 models now? Other manufacturers are just coming out with their 07s.

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
The 10 in solid Blue or black is my favourite.
After market pipes and a dremel tool can do wonderfull things to clean up the rear end as well.

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
The KLR caught my eye as well.

I see it as moving it's focus to take on the Beemer F650 more directly but without quite the need to worry as much about paint in case of an oopsie.

In fact it would be fun to play with one that had been modified to take motard sized wheels to see just how close it could get to being a lightweight Multistrada sort of bike.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts