BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
DELTA-ONE
795 Posts
MCnews said:
A completely new engine management system is four times more powerful than before and offers the rider the choice of three different engine mapping settings. A switch on the right bar allows the rider to cycle through three different ignition and injection maps designed for rainy, mixed or dry conditions and the mapping changes are selectable on the fly.
Interesting!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm a kawi guy but for this bike i love the back of this bike but the front i dunno does nothing for me ,I fell in love with the kawi 07 10r this was my first year on a bike so i dunno if i should do it thinking hard though

·
Insultant
2,115 Posts
It's one sexy bitch, I'll give you that. I might even consider it for my starter litre bike. :laughing:

·
Je ne suis pas Francais
3,398 Posts
Meh!!! it's not bad

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
Not new; I wrote "decent" - as in a decent selection of images.
In said thread you will find the link to gixxer.com. Where the pictures you posted via link were posted. Still last week.

You think none of us go to other motorcycle sites and look at new releases? :)

·
Urban Squid
991 Posts
Actually, that looks awesome. The GSXR's were starting to look to muddles up and toyish, they put some clean cues back into the design.I just don't like the dual exhaust, looks like it belongs on a touring bike.

·
I ain't not no genius
481 Posts
ugly exhaust and fugly graphics. i like my k5 much better. as for power and ride, i'll wait for some shootouts. don't think i'll bother with this one though. my k5 has plenty to keep me busy.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
In said thread you will find the link to gixxer.com. Where the pictures you posted via link were posted. Still last week.

i don't. i just wait for the threads to pop up on BCSB. much easier and give me more time to be out riding.

·
Nothing without torque
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

No, that's what you wrote; I neither implied nor stated that. 23 webpages with random and unverified pictures that you have to sift through make it difficult to get a complete perspective on the bike. I thought this was a nice collection to link to. Anyway, I'm not going to continue this futile banter - it's getting silly. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm a kawi guy but for this bike i love the back of this bike but the front i dunno does nothing for me ,I fell in love with the kawi 07 10r this was my first year on a bike so i dunno if i should do it thinking hard though
lotta power for anyone's first year on a bike....

·
Registered
342 Posts
Actually, that looks awesome. The GSXR's were starting to look to muddles up and toyish, they put some clean cues back into the design.I just don't like the dual exhaust, looks like it belongs on a touring bike.
One word: Fugly

1 - 20 of 20 Posts