BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Livin' la Vida Loca
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lead story at Motorcycle Daily

Moto-heads, please contain the drooling.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I'd hit it............errr, I mean I'd ride it.

G

·
i read awhile ago, 3 years maybe, about an rc8 they were to produce one day. is this what that idea has turned into?

edit: nevermind. just looked up the rc8. i guess i'll keep waiting.

·
es ist orange und bellt
1,784 Posts
I don't think so...the RC8 was suppose to be a full on sport bike and the Superduke is a street fighter.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Theres one in Kelowna, the pics dont even come close to doing it justice.....it`s sexyass:bowdown
Ya Jerrys bike has seen a load of up dates full CF wheels full akropovic system german Fi system and it's a boat load of fun to ride that thing:evilgrin myself .I'm waiting for this

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
Ya Jerrys bike has seen a load of up dates full CF wheels full akropovic system german Fi system and it's a boat load of fun to ride that thing:evilgrin myself .I'm waiting for this
That would get me back onto bulletbikes.

;)

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
So the rumor goes...apparently it's going to be a 1200cc V-twin if/when it shows up so that it can compete in WSB, if WSB goes to 1200cc twins.

Maybe it will turn it's inaugural laps at AMR??:laughing

1 - 16 of 16 Posts