BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my baby. It hurts but I can’t afford it in Vancouver (recently moved here from the island). Over $2,000 invested last season! (New Tires, Aftermarket Exhaust, Carbon exhaust covers, Pazzo Levers, GSG Clutch/Alternator sliders, GSG Frame sliders, front and rear stands)

PRICE REDUCED! Now $7,500

Year: 2007
Manufacturer: Triumph
Model: Daytona 675
Primary Color: Gray
Use: 12,700 km
Equipment Condition: Excellent
Title Status: Clean

Pictures here: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/818406/1/Triumph Daytona 675?h=2fe7b9

This bike turns heads from a block away. Coming to a stop through first gear it sounds like a fighter jet landing. The TOR aftermarket exhaust has arguably the nicest resonance of all aftermarket exhausts, and it’s opened up over the season (Nice and loud). Up close, well, it’s a work of art. Only complaint with my bike is it’s a guy-magnet.

You want to blow those Japanese bikes out of the water? That’s this bike’s legacy. It’s fast, agile, and perfect for lower mainland riding (the three cylinder engine provides a great alternatives to a v-twin or inline 4).

Its 675cc, water-cooled three-cylinder 12-valve power unit is extremely compact and features Keihin closed-loop fuel injection and stacked six-speed close ratio transmission. Peak power of 123bhp is delivered at 12,500rpm, with 53 foot-pounds of torque at 11,750rpm.
  • 12,700 km
  • New tires
  • Never been down, clean title
  • Serviced regularly at Triumph Dealerships (have all paperwork)
  • Anthracite colour with gold accents
  • Gold Pazzo Shorty Racing Levers
  • GSG Racing Frame and Engine Sliders (best quality you can buy)
  • Aftermarket exhaust (TOR Exhaust) with Carbon Fiber cover.
  • Only used in summer – garage kept and overwintered properly
  • Front AND rear stands INCLUDED for easy maintenance
  • Original Exhaust and Levers Included.

Feel free to give me a shout: 604 366 0266

1 - 2 of 2 Posts