BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Member #899
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Come on out and get your start with track days at our safe and fun track days. Here are the updated dates for 2015:

• April 26
• May 23
• June 13
• July 12
• August 22
• September 12

Registration for April 26th is now open so you can book your spot online. Last year we sold out two track days so make sure you get your space booked early to ensure you can come & play! There are also three spots only for Coaching with Spero.

Please check out our website for information about groups, equipment requirements (a motorcycle in good repair is all you need, plus personal gear).

See you out!

Ask any questions about the Pitt Meadows Track Days here that aren't already answered on our website.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Excellent!

If this weather keeps up we could really use a March date. I'm talking to you Mr. Cook.... :)

·
Registered
987 Posts
Just six more sleeps! Who's coming out to play?

If you've never done a Pitt Meadows track day don't miss out. It's local, the cost is minimal, the fun factor is huge and there is a suitable group for every skill level.

·
Team Modern Racing
1,032 Posts
Just six more sleeps! Who's coming out to play?

If you've never done a Pitt Meadows track day don't miss out. It's local, the cost is minimal, the fun factor is huge and there is a suitable group for every skill level.
First of all you were riding great as always at the mini races at GMR yesterday Steve! I couldn't quite reel you in during one of the races.

I'll be likely riding a certain WMRC Championship winning GSX-R 600 ;-) if we don't get my NSR-M working right. Also, there's a really good chance that none other than Aaron Neibel (Big Smooth) will be out there on his SV650 to get some seat time before the racing season starts.
So excited! See you all there!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone coming out this weekend that has some worn out bike tires? I need 4 for a garden project, rear sportbike slicks would be ideal but tread works too. I'll be out on Sunday in the red Tacoma w/ FZ6.

·
Fixer
1,610 Posts
Talk it up guys and girls, promises to be a great day to start the season. You don't want people telling you how good it was when you could have been there, right?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Definitely looking forward to coming out sometime this summer. Seems like a great place to work on the things that can't be worked on safely in a street environment.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Definitely looking forward to coming out sometime this summer. Seems like a great place to work on the things that can't be worked on safely in a street environment.
It's a great place to not only work on skills that transfer directly to the street, but also to ride like one never ought on the street. :D

1 - 20 of 150 Posts