BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
its "you're" I think.. but yes the e-bike will get some good use this weekend.

alas.. decisions, decisions..

Some people have 'tough' jobs.. some not so much i guess.

Ontario called your bluff: EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN - 4 weeks minimum.
like i said, when it hits the fan. watch out for lightning. lol

as of Saturday, April 3rd @ 12:01am, 2021

Ontarable. Bloody shite hole, who cares.
Nephew in real estate in the southern okanagan, talking about how busy it is. I mentioned Metro Van and Alberta escape???,,,,he says ‘Ontario’!!!!

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Sitting on a deck right now, sunny, beautiful! You’ll enjoy your concrete bungalow self imposed lockdown

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
so you like getting drunk in public.. were you expecting a medal?

you're hilarious dude.. must be interesting to live life thinking you're so damn amazing..

are you 10 feet tall as well? i bet you 'give' a great 'tip'.. lol

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
so you like getting drunk in public.. were you expecting a medal?

you're hilarious dude.. must be interesting to live life thinking you're so damn amazing..

are you 10 feet tall as well? i bet you 'give' a great 'tip'.. lol
You have no idea. You only wish unwell.
Open
Up your life from fear. We can all navigate this horrific CCP manufactured situation without fear, using respect for each other’s space, and using situational awareness notably used whilst riding street bikes.

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
holly Mr. Q-anon,

FFS, again with this FEAR shit.. dude, your posts are boring as fvck. you think respecting
each others' space is calling out from a fvcking patio. Why? because that adds some sort of
credibility to you? good fvcking lord.. You sound like you're auditioning for 'the most interesting man in the world' job.. Obsessed with telling the world how tough you are in the middle of a world pandemic. Aint no flies on you eh? lmao Fear is not, nor has ever been a motivator.

get it through your thick skull.. i made a very smart financial decision 4 years ago.. i bought
a fvcking home! i've got a nice back-yard, my toys close by to wrench when i desire, 9 foot
ceilings, an absurdly large Q-LED with a PS4-PRO, even a SIM wheel setup.. The beer/wine
store has been open for ages, not that it matters if i enjoy a beer or two here nor there.

your neighborhood 'restaurant patio' is simply not an appealing source of entertainment..

My folks came over last night (as they're my core bubble!). Its their B-day this weekend
yes, we wore masks, but no there is no party, there are
no celebrations, everybody else
is at home doing their thing. No i dont dare hug 'em or kiss 'em as I know regardless of
how many measures we implement at 'work' the very nature of what I do means i cant
guarantee i'm not exposed. Its not exactly life as normal now is it? and yes this is real life too.

As real as Australia's own lockdowns (that actually worked by the way). This is about as simple as math gets, and you still cant figure it out.. It truly is amazing how dense you are..

again, I will continue to listen to actual medical professionals / science on this one..

a stupid beer on the patio, is about as un-essential as a heroin laced needle on the arm at this point.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
holly Mr. Q-anon,

FFS, again with this FEAR shit.. dude, your posts are boring as fvck. you think respecting
each others' space is calling out from a fvcking patio. Why? because that adds some sort of
credibility to you? good fvcking lord.. You sound like you're auditioning for 'the most interesting man in the world' job.. Obsessed with telling the world how tough you are in the middle of a world pandemic. Aint no flies on you eh? lmao Fear is not, nor has ever been a motivator.

get it through your thick skull.. i made a very smart financial decision 4 years ago.. i bought
a fvcking home! i've got a nice back-yard, my toys close by to wrench when i desire, 9 foot
ceilings, an absurdly large Q-LED with a PS4-PRO, even a SIM wheel setup.. The beer/wine
store has been open for ages, not that it matters if i enjoy a beer or two here nor there.

your neighborhood 'restaurant patio' is simply not an appealing source of entertainment..

My folks came over last night (as they're my core bubble!). Its their B-day this weekend
yes, we wore masks, but no there is no party, there are
no celebrations, everybody else
is at home doing their thing. No i dont dare hug 'em or kiss 'em as I know regardless of
how many measures we implement at 'work' the very nature of what I do means i cant
guarantee i'm not exposed. Its not exactly life as normal now is it? and yes this is real life too.

As real as Australia's own lockdowns (that actually worked by the way). This is about as simple as math gets, and you still cant figure it out.. It truly is amazing how dense you are..

again, I will continue to listen to actual medical professionals / science on this one..

a stupid beer on the patio, is about as un-essential as a heroin laced needle on the arm at this point.
Glad you got that off your chest, poor lad.
BTW, what is this ‘Q-anon’ thing you guys keep bringing up. Is it a club or political party?

81 - 87 of 87 Posts