·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
We should get all the members to come out one day and ride on
Robson Street. I am sure we'll be picking up a lot of chicks!:D :D

B

·
0 Posts
300 is pretty impressive for this early in the season...any speculation on how many we'll have by the end of summer?
i'd say around 500 but i really dont know how many riders there are in bc...the number could be much higher:rider

C

·
0 Posts
i bet those cards, bcsb.com stickers and all our very well organized group rides had a lot to do with our rapidly increasing numbers!! woo hoo! :thumbup

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Well, apparently there's some 260,000 Class 6 holders in BC. So if we take 10% of that number and assume they ride sportbikes CURRENTLY, then we have a goal of 2600 members. I base this on the fact that 90% of people in BC have interenet access, and that the sport seems to be growing rapidly.

Hell, I was going to be happy if we hit 400 by the end of summer. ;)

D

·
0 Posts
don't be surprised if the membership goes up exponentially.

with gixxer.com, membership was at about 600 in nov 2000. i joined mid summer 2001 at around 2500. may 2002 they are pushing 8000 members. good things happen when the word gets out.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
i have a feeling on one weekend ride this summer, 50+ people are gonna show up.... lol :laughing :laughing

C

·
0 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:
i have a feeling on one weekend ride this summer, 50+ people are gonna show up.... lol :laughing :laughing
lets do this this weekend!!!! come on!!!! :thumbup :rider

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Lets start a pool to raise some money for the board, pick a number as to how many members will be on the board by the end of Sept. 2002 $5 a number closest person without going over wins half the pot. the other half goes to support bcsportbikes.com just think of it as a big 50/50 draw.

·
=======
733 Posts
F4i_2 told me about this place, im beginning to like it here.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Digi168 said:
Lets start a pool to raise some money for the board, pick a number as to how many members will be on the board by the end of Sept. 2002 $5 a number closest person without going over wins half the pot. the other half goes to support bcsportbikes.com just think of it as a big 50/50 draw.
You want to know what's absolutely ridiculous? BC Gaming Commision now has to be involved in all draws or contests unless your just GIVING stuff away.

You have to fill out at least 889401 forms before they even look at you. Ack.

Hopefully I can have this straightened out soon.

D

·
0 Posts
adamantium said:

You want to know what's absolutely ridiculous? BC Gaming Commision now has to be involved in all draws or contests unless your just GIVING stuff away.

You have to fill out at least 889401 forms before they even look at you. Ack.

Hopefully I can have this straightened out soon.
easiest way around that problem is to just not tell them.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Not that you are running one but I would say 683 registered by teh end of september 2002.

D

·
0 Posts
If say for arguments sake that we ever did somthing like this. My guess would be 733 buy the end of Sept. 2002

I guess I better get some card to hand out.

Dafnip

Opps I droped $5 dollors beside you Atam ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts