BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, same as last time. Back your head away from the computer a bit and cross your eyes picking a spot on the left bike that you'll merge with the other side. Try the S on the tank. Then your brain goes on auto pilot and you'll get a 3D picture.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
My left eyeball just fell out of its socket from the strain...... DAMN YOU COS!

:D

·
who farted?
525 Posts
Great my friend hit me in the head while my eyes were crossed and now they will stay like this forever

·
ninja machinist
3,103 Posts
Listen to you bunch of whiney babies! I can get it instantaneously.
Hey revelations, the jixxer is harder to do because you have to cross your eyes more.

·
rain? whats that!
5,834 Posts
Darkcbr said:
Listen to you bunch of whiney babies! I can get it instantaneously.
Hey revelations, the jixxer is harder to do because you have to cross your eyes more.
Ya all I can get is the back tire of the left bike to touch the front tire of the right bike.

·
More filling!
486 Posts
Every time I try this one some freaky blonde dude jumps out from nowhere and blows my concentration!

REVELATIONS said:
damn you Cos, I can see THIS in stereo, why not a BIKE .... ??

Oh, you have to look up at Revelation's post to get my lame attempt at a slam. :rolleyes

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
The bike pics are too large for unassisted stereovision. At least for my eyes they are. Perhaps for a whale with eyes on the side of it's head they would be OK... :D

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the camera was only moved 6 inches. I'll try less depth of field next time for the CNIB folk. Maybe shoot against a wall.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
It may just me be but I just find that it's too hard to hold the eyes crossed that much at that distance. If the pics were smaller then I think I'd get it. Usually I'm pretty good at this stuff and can see the stereo images easily as well as those odd computer generated optical art thingies.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts