1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
???:confused ???

·
Registered
442 Posts
???????????:eek :horse :imwithstu :surrender :alien :bowdown :rant ?????????

So you are saying that you saw a dude in a pub in horseshoe bay with a jacket which had the word 5th gear on it? Sorry, what's the question again?

Hey 5thgear, can you please clear this up for fish_antlers

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Im surprised Bill had shorts on.... I've seen him at least 4 times running in the rain with a jacket and shoes but hes neked the waist down all the time.

T

·
0 Posts
fish_antlers said:
it wasnt bill
Bill was sportin' his 5thgear shit at a pub last night but, it was in Richmond and we were all wearing pants :laughing

·
Get outta the fast lane!!
1,335 Posts
PUREVIL said:
Im surprised Bill had shorts on.... I've seen him at least 4 times running in the rain with a jacket and shoes but hes neked the waist down all the time.
Ya... he rides neked on a dirtbike too. My eyes are still burning. LOL :rockon

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
westvan_dude said:
he was only riding naked that day, because he was demo'ing that monkey butt powder. i noticed everytime his ass hit the seat a big dust cloud obscured my vision. i think he used too much:laughing

·
Get outta the fast lane!!
1,335 Posts
We're lucky to have Roger and his George Foreman grill.

I wonder how the river water height is right now at Herrling? Thinking maybe a dirtbike ride tomorrow. Have to double check the weather forecast though. Don't want a shower, except in the morning in my house.

It wasn't until this thread that I discovered anti-monkey-butt powder. LOL I'm going to buy Bill a second can of it cause he's almost used up the first can.

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
westvan_dude said:
We're lucky to have Roger and his George Foreman grill.

I wonder how the river water height is right now at Herrling? Thinking maybe a dirtbike ride tomorrow. Have to double check the weather forecast though. Don't want a shower, except in the morning in my house.

It wasn't until this thread that I discovered anti-monkey-butt powder. LOL I'm going to buy Bill a second can of it cause he's almost used up the first can.
i duno about buying monkey butt powder from Bill, after he reads this thread, i'm afraid he's gonna put fiberglass strands in the container that i buy.:laughing

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
westvan_dude said:
Why do you think I want a dirt bike so bad for? :devillook

1 - 20 of 21 Posts