BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
My Twitter: SH1FTG34R
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I bought an Arrow slipon for my 05 600rr and i'm having some trouble getting the stock exhaust off. All the bolts are removed, I just can't get enough clearance to get the damn exhuast off. I was thinking that if someone would be kind enough to lend a hand, a case of beer or some cash would be offered. I would really like some help and if not, I think i'll need to get some help for you guys online. Thanks

-Arthur

·
Registered
220 Posts
have u seperated the rear section of the exhaust from the headers it is connected just behind the right footpeg. if this has been done the muffler should come out. you may need to turn the muffler to the right or left while pulling up. if u dont figure it out by the weekend i might be able to come out and give u a hand. no charge.

·
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have u seperated the rear section of the exhaust from the headers it is connected just behind the right footpeg. if this has been done the muffler should come out. you may need to turn the muffler to the right or left while pulling up. if u dont figure it out by the weekend i might be able to come out and give u a hand. no charge.
I'll give that a try, thanks for the tip :)

·
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A big thanks to mosquito on coming over tonight to help with the install! Thank You!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts