BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
And smokes are going up $8 a cartoon.

What a frickin' joke. We're taxed horribly in this province. And like all taxes, they never go away, they just grow...

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
i guess the tax thing isn't that big accept for major perchases like houses cars or bikes.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Just lower the taxes on fuel....for the summer atleast.

I'm still wondering why we have the GST. Our PM's campaign promise was to get rid of it wasn't it. Guess he saw how much it was bringing in:2up .

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I don't mind paying higher taxes if the government is doing something with them, but the NDP were nothing more than a pipeline to their buddies who scooped up all the cash they could in the short time NDP governments always have before the public realize they're useless.

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Ya I don't mind paying more taxes as long as it's going into the right places. I suppose the Liberals could be like the NDP and spend money like its going out of style with no regard for budgets or anything else. If the government ran itself like most people run their homes, ie: not spending more then they make, the province and all the people here would be in a lot better state then we are now. The unions on the otherhand want the government to spend regardless of the amount of money available and this has greatly contributed to putting us at the place we are now and for that I have to say thank you NDP:1up :1up :1up

Oh, on a sidenote I found it pretty damm funny that an NDP MLA stood up and bashed on the Liberals for the huge severence package that CEO from the hospital got when they NDP were the ones that did all the backdoor deals and put those severence packages in place.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Doesn't matter which party they are, if they were any good at anything they'd be employed and not begging you and I for a job.

T

·
0 Posts
ive had enuf with the taxes here, Gordon Campbell deserves to die, if they gotta take more money from us after all teh cuts already its just completely stupid........i was already pist off with the 7%:ghost

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
tuner200hp said:
ive had enuf with the taxes here, Gordon Campbell deserves to die, if they gotta take more money from us after all teh cuts already its just completely stupid........i was already pist off with the 7%:ghost
well someone has to pay off all those big ass debts the NDP built upped.... I hate the NDP so much, a bunch of lying crooks.... how stupid people can be to vote for those morons.... remember the time they kept on saying they had a balanced budget? hahahahaha oh man.... balanced my ass.... look at what they did hahahaha :laughing billions of dollars in the hole.... now we are paying for it :( they really screwed over the province.... :(

and those unions.... oh man dont get me started.... always wanting more money and complaing on cutbacks.... like what the hell??? where do they expect all this money to come from??? outta tax payers asses or something?? geezz.... look what happened to the provincal budget when the NDP gave in to all those union people crying for more money.... too many people take things for granted.... expecting someone else to do take there hand and take them through life.... the first chance I get, i'm packing up and gettin the hell outta this province....

my rant is done.... :) :tredmill

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
tuner200hp said:
I wish there was an alternative, but unless we close hopspitals and schools, and cut the public service by more than half, we're doomed to be a third world back water. We don't have enough money to support a lifestyle like we all think we should have because the economy is in ruins, and meanwhile the public sector still continues to rape the taxpayer for ridiculous wages and benefits. Folks, the gravy train has reached the station, it's time for public sector union workers to find a real job and produce some wealth for the province. I don't mind a tiny bump in sales tax as a way to contribute, but I want to see some headway in the union busting.

Go Gordo!

D

·
0 Posts
.... the first chance I get, i'm packing up and gettin the hell outta this province....
I'm with you gixxer, I mean don't get me wrong I love BC, the scenery, the ROADS!, but hey enough is enough I simply don't make the kind of money required to stay here another 5 years, I'm gonna burry myself, It was cheaper living in TORONTO! go figure!

As for Gorden Cambell and his cabenet
:2up :gun :2guns :hangman :knife

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I too have had enough of this province, but I couldn't stand to live anywhere else in Canada. Having said that, if I could live in a warm country I'd be gone by the end of the day. Australia would be perfect, but have you ever tried to get in there? I used to live in South Africa and I am allowed to go back any time, but it's not safe there now. Perhaps somewhere in South America, although Argentina would be my first choics and they're having a little econimic trouble there too now. BTW, for Canada's future, take a look at the Argentinian situation. High debt and low population means disaster.:(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts