BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the exhast and swingarm is dope ,love the integrated structural tank/tail , with the new motors maybe everyone has a chance in the first year .

looks a bit too much like the first generation zxrr hope that isnt an omen for them .lol

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
yeah, I like it. the tank, seat, and tail section remind me of the zx-rr. I'm not sure I like the paint so much tho. front fender needs a bit of work too.

·
African BCSB Rep.
776 Posts
yeah, I like it. the tank, seat, and tail section remind me of the zx-rr. I'm not sure I like the paint so much tho. front fender needs a bit of work too.
Im just not feeling the rear end on these babies yet.

... wait a sec... there's a quote to be taking out of context :laughing

·
I do all my own stunts
3,295 Posts
wonder why they didn't go with carbon rotors?? Is this model for sale, or is money really tight in the ilmor camp?

oh it's for testing only, nevermind

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
I just realized why it looks like the ninja. The ilmor's chassis is made by Suter, same guy who made the ninjas. It should turn nice at least..

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
haha ya its funny that there similar to the zxrr's i read a thing on how theres a few guys in this project that were in the origional zx project. and whats really interesting is that Kawasaki team leader Harold Eckl left Kawasaki last week and joined these guys .. i wonder whats up.......

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Kawi fired his Eckl's dutch ass. Apparently he wanted to paint the bike Gooooooooooooold

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
lol. good one Ryan! Yeah Kawi, has taken the motogp bike development in house.. sort of like in ama when they took it back from Muzzy.

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
That rear stand is BITCHIN' DUDE! :D

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
Muzzy was a proven winner. their superbike effort died after they took it away from him. that ilmor looks dope.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Until Yates took it away Eboz was going to win it in '03. that was totally in house.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Riding a bike that was 7 years old didn't help the Kawi effort much.

It sucks being a kawi fan, not much to cheer about in anything but Canadian Superbike/ Supersport.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Until Yates took it away Eboz was going to win it in '03. that was totally in house.
in true pedrosa fashion ..

"hey there is a line i cant make.. and its the first corner of the first lap ,,i bet i can fit ! oooooo sorry eboz there goes your championship ,hope your hostpital stay is comfortable

1 - 18 of 18 Posts