BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posting some higher quality pictures of the unbelievable job John and company accomplished for me at Bowmac.

To anyone who has not been there and still thinks taking your bike to the dealer to have it repaired is the way to go, think again. My dealings with Carter Honda have been not much short of a nightmare, and I will be bringing all my business to John. Any non-believers can just take a look at the pics...

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another pic

The colour totally changes depending on the light.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Hey BladeRunner, I saw you @ RMS last week. Very nice color. Looks like I'm in the market for paint now too...

atom

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
atomlowe said:
Hey BladeRunner, I saw you @ RMS last week. Very nice color. Looks like I'm in the market for paint now too...

atom
atom, u know u want to get a full out paint job man!! just do it!!! i think bomax does it for around $500 right... solid color. man, im doing his adveritsing... why? why?....

back to teh topic though.... i cant say anough for that paint job, i was riding through bomax last week and i saw that bike in person real briefly.. baught my eye for sure! :D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
great paint job...gotta agree with you about taking your bike to bomax...had mine tuned there last week and was completely impressed...way better than going through dealers:) :) :)

·
[Oo=vw=oO]
761 Posts
I think I saw you riding around Kingsway & Victoria on Sat. Not many other orange bikes I don't think.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Holy shit that is a damn nice paint job:eek Makes me wanna get mine done. I will have to come check out bomax, seems they do pretty good work ;)

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I don't want to be critical, but that's not type of colour. If it was non-metallic I may go for it. I'm not big on metallic paint on bikes. Looks like great work though.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I saw you in Surrey on Friday while I was working... then we were all at Starbucks on Robson Friday night and you rode by but didn't stop... oh well. I wanna see that paintjob up close. It looks amazing on the road!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DAM!.. Thats HOT.. my have to paint my blade now... YIKES.. smokin' DUDE!

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
I love the color, orange is my favorite

1 - 14 of 14 Posts