BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For just $99 or even cheaper with a group buy ($79) we can have
genuine looking drivers licences from just about everywhere.

Situation #1:
Get a fake out of province Drivers Licence with your picture and your last name but a different first name on it.
Get stopped by the popo for speeding, provide your "drivers licence" and registration and just say that you are riding your brother's bike and that you are visiting from out of province.
Result: no points and a speeding fine that goes to a no good address.

So, Who's in???

http://noveltyidfactory.com/index.html

Disclaimer: novelty cards are not government-issued or valid forms of identification, and cannot be used as such. You are responsible for any legal actions arising as a result of any use, misuse, or abuse from as a result of the cards.

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Payment to us by Western Union only.
Why don't you accept credit cards? Because it is not that easy. Any company selling an item must be reviewed for the products they are selling before you are approved for a merchant account that can accept credit cards. No bank on earth will approve our product. Any company with real products like ours will never accept credit cards.
The site is possibly fraudulent itself.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Shovelhead said:
For just $99 or even cheaper with a group buy ($79) we can have
genuine looking drivers licences from just about everywhere.

Situation #1:
Get a fake out of province Drivers Licence with your picture and your last name but a different first name on it.
Get stopped by the popo for speeding, provide your "drivers licence" and registration and just say that you are riding your brother's bike and that you are visiting from out of province.
Result: no points and a speeding fine that goes to a no good address.

So, Who's in???

http://noveltyidfactory.com/index.html

Disclaimer: novelty cards are not government-issued or valid forms of identification, and cannot be used as such. You are responsible for any legal actions arising as a result of any use, misuse, or abuse from as a result of the cards.
hahaha , someone is going to jail :evilgrin

·
Nite Rider
1,745 Posts
Isn't that kind of expensive? I thought you could get a fake ID made for a lot cheaper locally.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Does it come with a "Get Out of Jail Card" cuz you're gonna need it. Or, I suppose you can get it out of your monopoly set. Should work as well as the fake driver's license.:laughing

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
So this is how all those people from Richmond got thier license?

i kiddd :D

·
I make grown adults cry!
344 Posts
Why bother? I've seen guys with two BC and three Alberta BCDLs, all with the same info including name and DOB, except different ID numbers. I'm not going to post methodology on the internet, but it ain't hard.

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
sounds like an adventure

·
Registered
155 Posts
All the RCMP have to do is run the DL # through the Canada wide database and if the info in there doesn't match the info on the card, your in shit. Most of them have computers in the cop cars nowadays so its easy enough to check.
Make sure you go with a US style license.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts