BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red VFR800 for sale, great bike, lots of fun, comfortable yet quick in the turns. Two brothers pipe mounted high, V4 coupled with the gear driven cams, makes the bike sound fantastic, probably one of the best sounding bikes out there unless you have a thing for the whine of an inline 4cylinder. Selling my beautiful toy for the usual reasons, need the money, need the space, that is I need money and space for a new bike. $6500obo.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, bear in mind folks, this is an eight year old bike now, so don't send me PM's asking about hairline scratches, chips, wear on components, etc. If you want a perfect bike then you should be looking at the new ones. I have babied it, changed the oil frequently, put new tires on when needed. It is a great bike in very good condition, it has been crashed but not hard, just down on left side, all cosmetic and fully repaired by ICBC with all new parts, that is a new fairing, mirror, side stand, centre stand, no damage to tank, frame or exhaust. If you can find a bike that is eight years old, never dropped, less than 20,000km, all new components, top of the line brand new tires and exhaust, plus a full tank of gas for $6000, I advise you buy it, or tell me and I'll buy it. If not you would not do too bad with this one, until you find the one of your dreams.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts