BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
we met so many girl riders all the time , and most girls complain about the bigger bike for them . well this is what I did to my gf ride , my gf is only 90 lbs . 5 feet tall . and she been riding this bike for more than a year . no problem at all. she can almost flat foot on with her boots ( modified heels )

2000cbr F4 , custom paint , F4i tail conversion ( slimmer ) , lowering links ( lowered 3 inch rear , 1.25 inch in the front, memory foam seats ( super thin ) , chopped kick stand .

So yea . it can be done . you just need to play around with the suspension cos the shock travel distance are shorter . and you can drag those pegs all the time :evilgrin

·
Fuelled by rice
4,463 Posts
most good dealers will tell you what you will have to do if you are vertically challenged and are set on getting a 600cc bike.

·
Bitey things are niceless
342 Posts
Is this the bike I've been seeing out at BCIT lately??

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
question is kev...is she faster then you yet?????

ya that bike is small no doubt but still ridable,i actually rode it and it still felt ok,a little odd at hi speed but iam not 90 lbs so iam sure it make a huge differance susp wise :)... nice to see it still rollin guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts