BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Just had a ton of new posts appear, not there on my last visit but they're below the "older but unread" line.*

I guess I've given up hoping for any improvement. I just look forward to my asterisk rating.**

·
Administrator
316 Posts
Hey there

Glad to see you can post here now. Did the thread rebuild that Shane ran bring back any of those missing posts?

If the posts are not back, as Lee requested in the other thread, please link us the threads or forums that you are seeing posts missing from. Are the usually the last page of the thread that is inaccessible?

Dayle

·
Registered
18,864 Posts
I'm noticing problems with the forum as well when you use the new posts function, there is stuff that is new since my last visit that
does not show up.

It's a real shame. This was a great regional forum and between the security breach reducing it's active users who can't be bothered to sign
back up... and technical problems... all in all, just too bad.

As has been pointed out, the ownership doesn't seem interested in the forum either... the opening page has content from years ago that is completely
irrelevant.

·
Registered
18,864 Posts
I'm noticing problems with the forum as well when you use the new posts function, there is stuff that is new since my last visit that
does not show up.

It's a real shame. This was a great regional forum and between the security breach reducing it's active users who can't be bothered to sign
back up... and technical problems... all in all, just too bad.

As has been pointed out, the ownership doesn't seem interested in the forum either... the opening page has content from years ago that is completely
irrelevant.
Gene's travel thread shows up as NEW POSTS right now, with a post from lightcycle at 3am ish... but when you go into the thread, the post is not there.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
It seems like any thread less than a week or so old is gone.*
My other thread on the Canyon Dancer.
Doser's ride report.
The 2008 triumph Daytona for sale is gone, although it's still listed as the latest post.*

It's really hard to drum up more activity, when new threads are deleted. *

1 - 20 of 30 Posts