BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
316 Posts
A week in Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana is showing top of the list for the Ride Reports section. The Greybox issue that was reported before should also be corrected now.

Kyle

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
my couple missing thread are back... thanks Phillip! ( or Richard, or whomever) there were a lot of hour invested in the ID WY trip report, and I was pretty downcast when it evaporated!

·
More throttle less brake
1,039 Posts
my couple missing thread are back... thanks Phillip! ( or Richard, or whomever) there were a lot of hour invested in the ID WY trip report, and I was pretty downcast when it evaporated!
I manged to read you ride report A week In Idaho Before it went MIA again LOL . I always enjoy reading your ride reports Don. I hope you don't get discourage and continue to post more.

·
Registered
18,864 Posts
I manged to read you ride report A week In Idaho Before it went MIA again LOL . I always enjoy reading your ride reports Don. I hope you don't get discourage and continue to post more.
Speaking of rides, remember when your wallet was jacked in america and you called me? Where was that... that was pretty nuts.

·
More throttle less brake
1,039 Posts
Speaking of rides, remember when your wallet was jacked in america and you called me? Where was that... that was pretty nuts.
You still remember that lol.. Yah it was crazy no cash no credit card or ID, lost it in Cortez CO didn't know until the next gas stop somewhere in Utah at a gas station on a Indian reserve no idea the name of the reserve just a gas station in the middle of nowhere.

·
Administrator
316 Posts
Glad to hear all is well now.

Let us know if you see anything like this happen again

- JB

·
license to chill
2,863 Posts
You still remember that lol.. Yah it was crazy no cash no credit card or ID, lost it in Cortez CO didn't know until the next gas stop somewhere in Utah at a gas station on a Indian reserve no idea the name of the reserve just a gas station in the middle of nowhere.
This sounds like a great story and there's not much else to talk about right now. Did you already pump the gas (old-school pump) then realize uh-oh? Was

·
California dreamin'
2,440 Posts
Going to pile on about missing threads. I added a FS ad for some wheel chocks within the last two weeks which has now disappeared. I've searched using just my user name and user name and chock as a keyword and nothing.

FWIW, I was looking for it to update ad to say that they were all sold so it's not a bad thing that ad is now gone other than it's another thread that has mysteriously disappeared.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Shit missing again. Eff this. I am sure Adamantium is sitting somewhere laughing, seeing how insect overlords just completely killed the site after they bought bcsb from him. And we still didnt get our god damn bcsb stickers that were promised to us when takeover occurred. :D

FAIL

21 - 30 of 30 Posts