BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
awful human
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A disturbing new trend?

Spotted in Surrey (shocking, I know) The bills are real and have been clear coated into the paint job. I think someone has lowered the bar and then started to dig some more

Enjoy !!!!

·
Registered
8,725 Posts
I would have used $100 bills,

$5 bills on a Cadillac is like having a Ferrari parked at Mcdonalds

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, that's in Surrey

·
awful human
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would have used $100 bills,

$5 bills on a Cadillac is like having a Ferrari parked at Mcdonalds

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, that's in Surrey
There's a total of 21 five dollar notes so this guy dropped a whopping $105 of cash on this. Nothing says baller to me more than seeing $105 in one place at one time

·
Registered Luser
2,115 Posts
What is that? Like a 2005 escalade?
He just doubled the value of his whip with that baller paint job.

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,263 Posts
Isn't that defacing currency? ie. illegal? Would love to see the law force this genius to tear the clearcoat off and return those bills to circulation.

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,206 Posts
who wants to marry a hundredaire?

·
Registered
305 Posts
1 bill as an accent piece would've been ok. Kind of a neat actually. Having a whole bunch of them all over the place, located without precision or alignment to body lines took it into the realm of poor taste. No doubt the owner will eventually come to realize that it was a bad idea.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Isn't that defacing currency? ie. illegal? Would love to see the law force this genius to tear the clearcoat off and return those bills to circulation.
Don't think its illegal. Heard it on the radio that defacing money is legal up to a certain extent.

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
it is not illegal to 'deface' it. That's why bank of canada asked people, politely, to stop Spocking their old 5's.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts