BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! I am brand new to this and am looking for anyone willing to spend some time with me and give me pointers and advice tomorrow morning, and early afternoon. I am planing on taking the mst thur morning and have my own cbr125. I do need someone to ride with, and really could use the help. Anyone interested? Please PM me. Thanks!

Sorry if I posted wrong, not sure where to do it yet.

P.s. I will also need to find someone to take me to burnaby icbc do I can take my exam. Willing to pay you for your time, but keep in mind reason why I am not taking a riding school class is because I am a student and cash is very short.
Thanks again!

·
NOOOOOB
2,631 Posts
Hey, would help but work schedule doesn't work for mornings. Just a tip, might be easier if you can be flexible with your schedule. Good luck with the test

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, it means" ask your mom"... Love mature people being funny. As for everyone else being helpful, thank you very much. I will get in touch with you very soon.

·
Registered
378 Posts
new rider forum :O

My friend and I will be in surrey to check out a bike in the morning. If all goes well then we'll probably be doing some basic mst runs also.

PM me what time/location you will be practicing at. I'll need to pick you up also :p

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
If you want to do it next week, I should be available Wed/Thurs

·
FiRReblade
254 Posts
No, it means" ask your mom"... Love mature people being funny. As for everyone else being helpful, thank you very much. I will get in touch with you very soon.
mature men on sportbikes n a forum???? hahahahahahaha if it doesn't rain i could give you some pointers on friday.....

·
Experienced bra fitter
208 Posts
Hi, i too need some help with my MST. I'm from Richmond and am free pretty much anytime. If anyone is willing to meet up for a coffee and help me out, i'd really appreciate it.

Taimoor

·
604 ANIME FREAK!!!
68 Posts
OH, Me 2 :) Got my learners, am in Richmond, got my Honda Silverwing and need to practice for the MST as well. I am alwasy free on weekends and after 5pm. Willing to buy ya dinner or tons of Starbucks lol for you time :)

If anyone going to practice with a full6 as a super, please let me know! I would really like to join you all :) (PM me for my cell number )

Thanks

Sam

·
Smooth
307 Posts
I work near No 1 road and Francis. If you guys need some pointers and supervision let me know. I usually work 4-midnight but wouldn't mind coming to Richmond to help fellow riders.

·
604 ANIME FREAK!!!
68 Posts
LiquidBiohazard and KrazieKleo you both ROCK, Thanks Guys, I will definitely take you up on your offer :)

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I work near No 1 road and Francis. If you guys need some pointers and supervision let me know. I usually work 4-midnight but wouldn't mind coming to Richmond to help fellow riders.
Do you ride a blue ZX6-R by any chance? :)

·
Smooth
307 Posts
Nope, ZZR 250 :D. I always see another dude ride by around 12:15 as well haha. I might get a ZX6-R or CBR haha...but I love my 250 a little too much :|

·
604 ANIME FREAK!!!
68 Posts
OH did i miss a small meet and learn? darn.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts