BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It happened in Burnaby. I'm sure others have come up with this idea but how many would be so stupid as to actually try it?

Rider caught with fake paper license plate

The article suggests that it might be a long term cost savings but given the simple risk of riding without insurance in the event that something bad happens...wow. Not to mention the automatic plate readers police cars are equipped with these days. It's inevitable that your plate will be read at some point.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
no no, that's someone else, Steve's plate says "SKID MARXIST" on it

Reactions: heisenberg9

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
I'm pretty sure that was Steve G as part of his plan to outsmart his zionist overlords.
LOLOl,,,,,

I don't live or frequent the communist haven that is Burnaby, thank goodness. Unlike yourself and your fellow marxist brother, DNA, I don't support the actions of this antifa friend of yours. Law and order, supporting 1st world axis of good, is completely opposite the views of Karl Marx and the blood sucking horde looking to spend somebody else's money. I'm sure this idiot will get welfare to pay for this unlawful action of his.

LOLOLOLOL

·
Registered
18,870 Posts
I find this strategy works best if you use the actual plate number from a similar bike to yours.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
A friend of a friend embarked on a 800 km journey only to find out his insurance had run out. To make matters worse the vehicle was in his wife's name so no buying insurance.

A little piece of black tape to alter the expiry date was applied and he continued on his merry way.

Apparently he never saw so many cop cars out and about during the trip.

·
license to chill
2,869 Posts
Giving you a story of "back in the old days":

A Datsun aficionado I knew bought a car in the states and drove it across the border with nothing but a handwritten number taped onto the back window. I don't know which you need more of, balls or horseshoes, but you definitely need both.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts