BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
apparently I need to ride more than I need to sleep. if you feel the same way then meet me at 232nd St. Chevron and #1 Hwy at 8:30am. I'll have a coffee and a cigarette but if Im early I won't hang around unless I'm expecting anyone else. which means, if yer coming, send me a text message at 604-782-6415. this could either be a 240km/h ride or a "oh lets stop and take a picture of the flower by the side of the road with the sunrise.." and which it is will be determined by my mood and the company :)

Cory

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
apparently I need to ride more than I need to sleep. if you feel the same way then meet me at 232nd St. Chevron and #1 Hwy at 8:30am. I'll have a coffee and a cigarette but if Im early I won't hang around unless I'm expecting anyone else. which means, if yer coming, send me a text message at 604-782-6415. this could either be a 240km/h ride or a "oh lets stop and take a picture of the flower by the side of the road with the sunrise.." and which it is will be determined by my mood and the company :)

Cory
I would have been there.... if I knew....

I got up at 8:30.... and with my new gear.... it would have taken me at least an hour to put on :laughing

·
Registered
969 Posts
apparently I need to ride more than I need to sleep. if you feel the same way then meet me at 232nd St. Chevron and #1 Hwy at 8:30am.
Cory
Ohhh I get it now... I thought you were heading to Harrison with the main group... Hope you had a blast. :D

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Holy die hard batman!

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was dry the whole way there and back, it only started to rain when I pulled into new west (doing the peepee dance) for the actual tim hortons ride...

so it really wasnt die hard at all but I'll take props :) I did have to pull over and put on my hoody over my vest and t-shirt...

by all measurements, a great ride though

Cory

1 - 6 of 6 Posts