·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I say he is...

·
Premium Member
5,256 Posts
Honda have a couple of weeks to get Hayden's bike sorted. Hayden MotoGP champion in '06!

However, if anyone can do it, that person is Rossi. He's really beyond mortal on a bike.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is possible win:rockon
“is possible win if bike feel good and we setup good and have good few race coming….is good for points last race so maybe we have chance now”……..:rockon

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
12 points...i dunno...looks like the kentucky kid...might be turning into the kentucky fried chicken...

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
hmm what does a style stand for ? i only can imagine , i laughed when i saw this at suzuka last week

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Rossi has talent, Hayden has luck.

The only real champs in that series is Rossi, Capirossi, Melandri and Pedrosa.

No one else will come close to the title in the next 10 years.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Rossi has talent, Hayden has luck.

The only real champs in that series is Rossi, Capirossi, Melandri and Pedrosa.

No one else will come close to the title in the next 10 years.
Hayden is at the top because his bike has performed consistently and he hasn't crashed.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Hayden is at the top because his bike has performed consistently and he hasn't crashed.
I agree, he was lucky that the Yamaha chattered like a jack hammer then broke down as well as Melandri and Capirossi getting hurt.

·
Registered
374 Posts
this is the stupidest tread ever!
of course Rossi is gonna win and if doesn't i'll let slowzuki stick his thumb in my ass! (not really maybe his wife):evilgrin

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Hayden is at the top because his bike has performed consistently
He's rather lucky to be where he is, he was being consistent, but that clutch on the otherhand.. why can't Honda give him a clutch that works?!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
but that clutch on the otherhand.. why can't Honda give him a clutch that works?!
What's the story behind this? I haven't heard anything about his clutch, although I haven't been following GP as religiously as in the past.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
He's rather lucky to be where he is, he was being consistent, but that clutch on the otherhand.. why can't Honda give him a clutch that works?!

Because Honda = Junk!

No but seriously, they will never win another championship until they stop dicking around with developing the bike at the end of the year when clearly the stock bike is good enough to win grand prixs.

Apparently Honda has never heard the expression "If ain't broke, don't fix it!"

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Because Honda = Junk!

No but seriously, they will never win another championship until they stop dicking around with developing the bike at the end of the year when clearly the stock bike is good enough to win grand prixs.

Apparently Honda has never heard the expression "If ain't broke, don't fix it!"
I remember reading that doohan had that problem at hrc in the 90s. Got to the point once he found a good setup and the hrc boys kept on wanting to try new things, he just said "f#$K it, leave it alone", then he started his string of championships.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Actually if you must know, #69 is on top because Rossi broke his wrist in a crash and had his bike blew up twice this year…if those things had not happened, no fucking way KFC would be on top right now…

1 - 20 of 23 Posts