BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i drove by aberdeen center in richmond today dropping my sister off at a bus stop and I noticed during the trip we passed like 4 emergency vehicles, which is kinda abnormal. Then we pass aberdeen center and its a fuckin zoo, cops and ambulances everywhere, and news crews too. Then I caught the news at 5 and it turns out there was a murder in the foodcourt, and another in serious condition. Wtf is this world comming to.

R

·
0 Posts
Not to worry..
Venus probe came back early with some kind of virus. Affected folks are sort of .. bitey..
you got some red on you.

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
hmmmm... Richmond... stabbing... food court....

sounds like the work of ninjas.

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,213 Posts
I'd like to invoke my right to free speech now please... :rolleyes

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,213 Posts
2xBlown said:
An acquitance does some sort of security there... apparently, it was "gang" related.

Those bloody buddhists.

The bleach blonde bangs type of gang member by chance?

·
Why not
541 Posts
I have no idea... I don't put too much faith in this man's words anyway. Could've been a bunch of white guys stabbing eachother, but we prefer to do that in alleyways and trailer parks.

Just figured I'd take a shot at another religion cause that seems to be pretty popular around here lately.

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
2xBlown said:
I have no idea... I don't put too much faith in this man's words anyway. Could've been a bunch of white guys stabbing eachother, but we prefer to do that in alleyways and trailer parks.

Just figured I'd take a shot at another religion cause that seems to be pretty popular around here lately.

White Guys? At Aberdeen Mall? I'd bet there were less than 2 white people in the entire mall at the time of stabbing. lol

I just can't believe the mall didn't close, when my buddy Derek told me that I almost didn't believe him, I think that's just bad taste.

and don't turn this into another discussion on religion, there are already 3 threads on it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
As someone who's been born and raised in Richmond, as well as still lives there, this kind of stuff is nothing new.

There's a tonne of gang related stuff that happens here, but for some reason or other it never makes big headlines in the papers.

I'm guessing that the only reason it never makes big news is because no innocents have been hurt yet. Seems like all these incidents are completely contained within gang socity.

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The bleach blonde bangs type of gang member by chance?
either that or frosted top gang members

and you for sure know that white dude who tried to help the victim who died in his arms is gonna be scarred for life.

·
Unregistered User
2,769 Posts
J_Scott said:
Only a Richmond Mall would stay open after a murder.
Actually, Toronto too. Remember that Dec. 26/05 Yonge Street shooting, when an innocent teenage girl was shot dead? The shoppers entering nearby stores barely skipped a heartbeat in their quest for Boxing Day bargains. Sickening really, consumerism trumps human life.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts