BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Je ne suis pas Francais
Joined
·
3,398 Posts
Why would someone here be interested in a Harley ? We would prefer go and get a MV for that price.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why would someone here be interested in a Harley ? We would prefer go and get a MV for that price.

fa‧ce‧tious  /fəˈsiʃəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fuh-see-shuhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.
2. amusing; humorous.
3. lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.
 

·
gix4life
Joined
·
152 Posts
I saw that ad on craigslist and couldn't stop laughing. A few months ago there was a similar harley ad that finished by saying" come buy this piece of crap before i drive it off a cliff". Yeahhh harley!!! I'm tradin my bike in tomorrow for a custom 883 sportster !!!
 

·
Registered Abuser
Joined
·
2,051 Posts
fa‧ce‧tious  /fəˈsiʃəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fuh-see-shuhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.
2. amusing; humorous.
3. lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

con‧de‧scend‧ing  /ˌkɒndəˈsɛndɪŋ/ Pronunciation[kon-duh-sen-ding]
–adjective
showing or implying a usually patronizing descent from dignity or superiority: They resented the older neighbors' condescending cordiality.
[Origin: 1630–40; condescend + -ing2]

—Related forms
con‧de‧scend‧ing‧ly, adverb

—Synonyms patronizing, disdainful, supercilious.

con·de·scend (knd-snd)
intr.v. con·de·scend·ed, con·de·scend·ing, con·de·scends

1. To descend to the level of one considered inferior; lower oneself. See Synonyms at stoop1.
2. To deal with people in a patronizingly superior manner.


Displaying a patronizingly superior attitude: “The independent investor's desire to play individual stocks may well worry some market veterans, but that smacks a little of Wall Street's usual condescending attitude toward small investors”


conde·scending·ly adv.

condescending

adj : (used of behavior or attitude) characteristic of those who treat others with condescension [syn: arch, patronizing, patronising]
 

·
Waiting for the sun
Joined
·
502 Posts
That's friggen hysterical :laughing

Like I've read some where before about Harley Davidson's "95% of thier bikes are still on the road.......the other 5% were lucky enough to make it home." lmao
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top