Wanderer of the Wastes
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-don't.

Reactions: bacchus40

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
If the border ever does open again, i'll be riding around there the next weekend. The road quality and quantity really is a step up from what we have.

·
Registered
8,759 Posts
apparently all you have to do is ride in Republican voter states.. MAGA likes the Canadians eh?

That was going to be my response!
:cool:

Over the weekend I grabbed the BC / Alberta BCAA map and started looking at all the places in BC I want to go this year.
me THREE!! hahahah.

yeh i'll grab the same, good idea! once Alberta is game, i'll probably ride to Banff. :D

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
apparently all you have to do is ride in Republican voter states.. MAGA likes the Canadians eh?

me THREE!! hahahah.

yeh i'll grab the same, good idea! once Alberta is game, i'll probably ride to Banff. :D

I agree. avoidance of Antifa supported Marxist controlled cities such as Seattle, Portland. LA, New York, Baltimore, San Fran, Minneapolis, etc, all is good.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Perhaps you can ride down and take a tour of the whitehouse right now?
Take a stroll through the parks - have a hot dog, get shot at, teargassed, beat up, beat down, and have a police baton shoved up your ass
the pigs are out of the pen, might-makes-right out on parade.... and here you are, making travel plans. "seems like a lovely place".

be sure to wear your helmet, else you might 'trip and fall and hit your head'. Can't have gramps subjected to even more dementia

i mean, just look at this filthy marxist antifa anarchist -- attempting to return a helmet to the po-po! get 'em, boys!

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, you're right, ...what BCSB really needs now is a couple more buy-n-sell posts. Aimed at all 6 active users.

lol. If I was paying for advertising here.... i'd want my money back

·
Registered
8,759 Posts
I agree. avoidance of Antifa supported Marxist controlled cities such as Seattle, Portland. LA, New York, Baltimore, San Fran, Minneapolis, etc, all is good.
agreed in terms of Antifa, but my post was mostly a joke.. Republican states are averaging a lower death rate then their Democrat counterparts, with some very noticeable exceptions, but it has 'em running around thinking they're superior, somehow immune to the BS that is the 'virus'..

some of the numbers do support the seemingly innocent conspiracy theory, so in terms of having a fighting chance of NOT getting infected, there's a few good choices if you need your kicks, in route 66.

its very weird having long winded discussions with a good friend of mine, a glimpse
into just how far-right things are going in those states, in support of the Donald..

meet their leader:

What are the chances we can keep this thread from going off the rails?
the subject title specifically points out three little words, u-s-a

off the rails has taken on an entirely new meaning.. :D

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
The roads immediately south of the US border have a unique quality and quantity for we motorcyclists that a now,,,,,7-8 month exclusion [from winter, and the bat flu lockdown] really do emphasize. There's simply way more, and way better riding down there. Our interior region of BC offers on par quality within the west Kootenays, a full days ride just to get there for us in the 'big smoke'. Border lockdown eliminated, there are way better roads less than a days ride southeast.

Avoidance of the US big cities right now. Yeah for sure, why would a motorcyclist want to go to a big city to ride anyways. Interstate 5 at ANY time,,,especially within Los Angeles???
Causes for riots down there? Like,,many. Antifa hate of Orange Man. Horrible treatment of Mr. Floyd by those cops. Bottled up tension from 2-3 months of bat flu lockdown. Society breakdown in crumbling long Democrat cities. Now talk of elimination [defunding] of entire police forces. History proves that lack of law enforcement within a large city or society quickly evolves into true anarchy and murder. Those wishing this upon our society will quickly see that these societies quickly allow true physical alphas take charge, and those lacking physical ability and strong sense of domination survival lose big and hard. Do not wish this upon us. Our society in the western world is of course not perfect, but it is a time and place now where those of physical, and mental disability, frail capability, minority status, religeous freedom or lackthereof, and other unique 'human classifications' find it better now than in human history. Taking away the tools to uphold basic civil order, the local police force, will definitely send us down a path of "uncivility" in our society. Those who truly wish this really have not thought out the effects of such a move. It would not be a fair or civil situation. The truly evil humans of this earth would have a field day amongst the majority of us who wish no harm to anyone and just want to enjoy life.

Desecration of the statue of Ghandi in Washington DC shows the mentality and misguidedness of the people that are demonstrating in these big cities, a man who emphasized passiveness for the greater good. Pitiful! Gandhi’s statue vandalised in US, Indian embassy registers complaint

And example in time when elimination of police happened, only 4 or so days:

·
Original Pirate Material
1,071 Posts
You're always the life of the party, Steve G, thanks for coming out!

Should the unfortunate happen where mass anarchy of the ANTIFA overwhelms our democratic systems, what are some preparations one could make in such a scenario? Living in Vancouver, how would one prevent ANTIFA from commandeering my home and possessions? I ask as you seem well-prepared and have been forecasting these events for some time.

The roads immediately south of the US border have a unique quality and quantity for we motorcyclists that a now,,,,,7-8 month exclusion [from winter, and the bat flu lockdown] really do emphasize. There's simply way more, and way better riding down there. Our interior region of BC offers on par quality within the west Kootenays, a full days ride just to get there for us in the 'big smoke'. Border lockdown eliminated, there are way better roads less than a days ride southeast.

Avoidance of the US big cities right now. Yeah for sure, why would a motorcyclist want to go to a big city to ride anyways. Interstate 5 at ANY time,,,especially within Los Angeles???
Causes for riots down there? Like,,many. Antifa hate of Orange Man. Horrible treatment of Mr. Floyd by those cops. Bottled up tension from 2-3 months of bat flu lockdown. Society breakdown in crumbling long Democrat cities. Now talk of elimination [defunding] of entire police forces. History proves that lack of law enforcement within a large city or society quickly evolves into true anarchy and murder. Those wishing this upon our society will quickly see that these societies quickly allow true physical alphas take charge, and those lacking physical ability and strong sense of domination survival lose big and hard. Do not wish this upon us. Our society in the western world is of course not perfect, but it is a time and place now where those of physical, and mental disability, frail capability, minority status, religeous freedom or lackthereof, and other unique 'human classifications' find it better now than in human history. Taking away the tools to uphold basic civil order, the local police force, will definitely send us down a path of "uncivility" in our society. Those who truly wish this really have not thought out the effects of such a move. It would not be a fair or civil situation. The truly evil humans of this earth would have a field day amongst the majority of us who wish no harm to anyone and just want to enjoy life.

Desecration of the statue of Ghandi in Washington DC shows the mentality and misguidedness of the people that are demonstrating in these big cities, a man who emphasized passiveness for the greater good. Pitiful! Gandhi’s statue vandalised in US, Indian embassy registers complaint

And example in time when elimination of police happened, only 4 or so days:

·
Registered
8,759 Posts

Should the unfortunate happen where mass anarchy of the ANTIFA overwhelms our democratic systems, what are some preparations one could make in such a scenario? Living in Vancouver, how would one prevent ANTIFA from commandeering my home and possessions? I ask as you seem well-prepared and have been forecasting these events for some time.
your rights, my rights.. they're eroding, eroding I tell you!. take that to the bank.. LOL

our very sense of freedom is under attack!! revolution!! yah!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤘

meanwhile in Canada:

·
Registered
6,183 Posts

Antifa are simply the brainless foot soldiers funded by Marxists organizations. I'm not sure if mass anarchy will happen here. Unless we follow Democratic U.S. cities that seem to be about to shut down police forces and replace with "community outreach city employees". I'd like to see what some community worker will deal with some crazy person off their meds with a knife over their wife's throat, or a bank robber car jacking someones car. Our gun control has a better screening system, but true criminals will have a field day with nothing to stop them.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dude I hear there's a bus FULL of marxist antifa anarchists on their way to your house RIGHT NOW - RUN- GET OUT -GO GO GO!

such a big strong conservative boogeyman, hilarious to see them quaking in their paramilitary boots!

can you name a 'marxist organization' ? Where do I sign up for these paychecks? Do I just contact Soros directly?

--ya know, maybe there's a sweet-spot, where there's still a 'police force', but they just don't rely on military tools, toys, and training when confronted with terrifying toddlers?
Where their mandated bodycams are always on, can not be edited, the footage is public, and accountability for actions is high. Where those charged with enforcing the laws, are also subject to being punished by them?

nah, fuckit.... that sounds like a lot of work!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
training to be a barber in LA - 1500 Hours
training to be a cop in LA - 855 Hours.
national average in training to be a cop - 600 Hours
training to be a cop in Louisiana - 360 Hours.

and we wonder why the system is fucked.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
^^^ and in small towns, you just have to get elected to be county sheriff!

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
dude I hear there's a bus FULL of marxist antifa anarchists on their way to your house RIGHT NOW - RUN- GET OUT -GO GO GO!

such a big strong conservative boogeyman, hilarious to see them quaking in their paramilitary boots!

can you name a 'marxist organization' ? Where do I sign up for these paychecks? Do I just contact Soros directly?

--ya know, maybe there's a sweet-spot, where there's still a 'police force', but they just don't rely on military tools, toys, and training when confronted with terrifying toddlers?
Where their mandated bodycams are always on, can not be edited, the footage is public, and accountability for actions is high. Where those charged with enforcing the laws, are also subject to being punished by them?

nah, fuckit.... that sounds like a lot of work!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts