BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
All that twaddling nonsense and not a mention of ol' Mr.Marx ?

~boo~

ya gonna have to boil this down to brass tacks for us old man - exactly when can we expect antifa to show up and take our motorcycles away?
or have you been shamed into selling it already?

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
I underestimated the 'unhealthyness' of the average American, which ultimately will be the main reason, symptomatic Bat Flu, why our shared border will not be open in the prime riding season of the PNW. My heart weeps at Highway 20 not having BC plated bikes on it. .

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
We could always move to Seattle's new 'autonomous' zone to be protected from everything the world offers that's harmful. Just remember to bring all your possessions in your life to donate to the greater good of the collective. A bowl of buffalo grass smothered in humus awaits you, once you've ended your shift at the blockade line.

·
Original Pirate Material
1,071 Posts
I'm getting confused with all this chatter. Does this Antifa group have anything to do with the large migrant caravans the wall has stopped?

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
I'm getting confused with all this chatter. Does this Antifa group have anything to do with the large migrant caravans the wall has stopped?

Antifa is almost exclusively white upper middle class persons living in mum and dads basement suite, eating and living free like a parasite off of them. Highly unlikely they'd be involved in enterprising work ethic, even if it was illegal. LOL

·
Registered
8,759 Posts
thats the 'general' feeling i get from the whole thing.. spoiled brats, taking it to the max.

some believe a good portion of 'em are women, and members of LGBTQ communities

then they also believe people of color are involved, but thats likely because they've
been taking part of anti-racism rallies & protests. Hey, never waste a good photo op.. ;)

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
thats the 'general' feeling i get from the whole thing.. spoiled brats, taking it to the max.

some believe a good portion of 'em are women, and members of LGBTQ communities

then they also believe people of color are involved, but thats likely because they've
been taking part of anti-racism rallies & protests. Hey, never waste a good photo op.. ;)

I choose to generally refrain from gender when observing such gatherings. It doesn't matter really. Antifa terrorists are generally oxygen thieves, regardless of birth gender, adopted gender, or variable gender placement.

·
Registered
8,759 Posts
i also tend to refrain from it as well, in this case since I do not live in the USA i had to make
use of several articles online, where such distinctions were made. Had no reason to question.

i believe the reason they specifically mention LGBTQ community is probably because at least in the USA that group is already busy getting into everybody's face about their particular needs. It does not seem to matter who you are, if you dont agree with their own views, you're SOL and they'll take it to the streets just to prove how wrong they think you are. Historically this is a 'community' that has been anti-establishment for better or for worse..

That is not entirely an attitude I have seen up here, so there's gotta be something to it.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Registered
18,864 Posts
Amazing on so many levels.

I can't help wondering whether this is the start of the collapse of the American empire; bound to happen eventually, and sure looks to be on the right trajectory.
It's not the start, this has been in the works for some time. The economics of China have ramped up so exponentially over the past decade that they are really surpassing the USA and will be the worlds super power able to exert huge pressures globally. They already can do this.

Well past the tipping point now, and I might add - the folks there are absolutely loving the chaos in the USA right now. The bigger the chaos, the greater the possibility that Trump is ousted - and a new government comes in and this tarrif centric economic strategy is nixed.

The strategy is completely flawed, and is a sign of a leader who has very little understanding of global economics and the role of outsourcing and cheap consumer goods has played in real GDP growth in the USA, and consequentially - the world. The problem is, they don't understand it - and they have left a huge percentage of their own population decline into poverty with poor or non existant social policy and business first tax cuts, instead of standards increases for workers. The USA is going to have a hard time digging out of this situation, they are too divided and politics runs the country instead of smarts and the economic American dream. They will exert rights to freedom and shoot themselves in the foot first just to prove a point. We are not immune, BC'ers did the same thing with repealing the HST. It's cost us all more in retail taxes in that respect.

·
license to chill
2,863 Posts
The economics of China have ramped up so exponentially over the past decade that they are really surpassing the USA and will be the worlds super power able to exert huge pressures globally. They already can do this.
As badly as the U.S. is pissing away their global position, I hope that they can retain enough leverage to push back against China. Between the South China Sea, Tibet, Hong Kong, APT10, that country is already running amok.

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Waxing poetic about the rise of China as the economic superpower in waiting, as it appears above, can only come from entities suffering serious TDS. This is not a trend that started 3.5 years ago. I clearly remember watching CNN 20+ years ago, lamenting the massive loss of jobs to China from the USA, warning that this demand of cheap consumer goods [junk basically] had serious long term effects on society in "the west". The people of China are suffering under the effects of the worst dictatorship in world history. Millions murdered. Millions in internment camps. Countless technical espionage theft and copy of military, mechanical, software, everything, from the west over the decades. Decades of 'free ride' mass pollution, while increased and justified sanctions and guidelines to the west. And now the latest bit of fun in 2020, a virus clearly from China, unknown as yet whether it was a purposeful, or accidental release, clearly irresponsibly attended to within their own borders, freely sending it outside their country to the rest of the world, supported by the WHO regardless. Anyone who has any positive regard for the government of that country, and who does not weep for it's residents, is a confused soul.
Attempting to avoid Chinese made goods in 2020 is very difficult. Thank goodness Telus has dropped Huawawe as 5G supplier. This country, Canada, with it's marxist enamoured leader, actually offers blushing respect for the CCP. Pitiful. Currently 90+% of our medicine is sourced from the CCP. Pitiful! I see highly inferior products from China in my business every day/all day. I've adopted a zero tolerance to flaws, which means fully 75% of product is sent back to the supplier. So much is rejected that suppliers are given an immediate 50-60% rejection refund, with no local rep even bothering to inspect, just load up the Smithrite garbage containers. If this is the result of the hand over of economic power to China from the USA, the future will not be better than the past.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts