BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
thanks for the great info guys, I believe i've been bit by the track bug n' am looking for a SUMO to toss around...

i'm only looking at 2008/09 models as the early ones do have a lot of little gremlins, thank you to NIKOLA for the great advice.!

I would be doing all meticulous maintenance myself, along with several upgrades to suspension, brakes, exhaust, and would likely purchase the NAVIGATOR diagnostic
so I can keep on top of it all, along with proper tuning of this sexy beast.!!

thanks for mentioning other sumos available as well, if this one falls through the cracks, 'em KTM n' HUSABERGs look sweet as well, though to be honest the great
appeal of this bike is that beautiful V-TWIN engine, seems to be they're a rare gem, well taken care of it should be a blast to own.!
Big Top has/had a brand new one for sale for super super cheap.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
that thing is still sitting there?

i wanted one, but hearing all about how awesome they are for maintenance from T-Rex decided against it.

·
Sedate hooligan
1,876 Posts
Hmmm... someone wants an ape, eh? lol... For comparison's sake, my 2007 with the 08 powerplant was a demo with 45 miles on it. Got it for 5400 delivered to my door from Moto International in 2011.
Great bikes, but get them set up PROPERLY from the get-go. Otherwise, you're in for a world of hurt.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts