BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· My Twitter: SH1FTG34R
1,896 Posts
On that ticket you can plead guilty and request that the JJP reduce the fine to a regular speeding ticket - he/she has the authority to do that.

You can talk to the police officer before you go into court and find out where he stands on the matter as well. It can't hurt things. Oh, and if you do that I'd be as polite as I can be... because always remember: you attract more bees with honey than you do with vinegar. :) Good luck
Awesome advice, see where the popo stands before court, also he may not show up and thats even better!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.