BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dark lurker
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need opinions from CBR600RR owners out there about their aftermarket exhausts. Sound, looks, performance etc...

I'm leaning towards the Two Brothers. After hearing the sound clip, I was hooked on the low rumble that it makes.

What other options are out there?

·
yiks
786 Posts
Carter downtown has a demo with Akro's on it, I road it but getting off the Rc onto a inline hahaha, couldn't really tell if the bike was on, plus ear plugs I am sure did not help, but the pipe it self looked very nice, kinda like stock. Muffler part short and fat and did not stick out that far. Check it out. The only other pipe I would look at is a Moriwaki, great pipes. http://www.bigvalleyhonda.com/moriwaki/moriwaki.html

·
Fuelled by rice
4,456 Posts
if you want something different then I would suggest the moriwaki. They are sweet looking and very high quality. Hindle is also very nice. Good bang for the buck.

V

·
0 Posts
Will be doing some runs at Carter Motorsports and will have two CBR 600RR bikes there with two different types of pipes.

Go and check them out....very nice and tested stuff.
These bikes have spent alot of time tuning...and they are well set up.

Saturday July 10th Carter is having special day and I will be there doing Dyno runs for them and the bikes will be there for views.

The Dyno runs are standard HP/torque and it is also set up for Diagnostic Runs.
Carter is also having sales going and tires are on discounted prices from what I was told.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts